Assisted Living & Senior Community painting services.
We work in communities throughout the Boston and South Shore areas.
Ready to make a change?
Commercial Painting Services > Assisted Living & Senior Living Painting Services
CertaPro is your Professional Painting Company Specializing In Assisted Living & Senior Living Communities
Painting an assisted living community requires experience much beyond choosing a color. As a Massachusetts Assisted Living Association (Mass-ALA) member, we understand the unique challenges of facility managers in assisted living communities.
We understand the complexity of working in an Assisted Living and Senior Community:
After completing dozens of interior and exterior painting projects in the Boston area, we’ve seen firsthand that painting is not the most urgent item on your list. We handle planning and painting so you can attend to more urgent matters.
Learn more about how we can help with assisted living & senior communities in the Boston, South Shore, and South Coast areas.
Interior Painters for Assisted Living and Senior Care Communities
We are experienced with assisted and senior living facility painting projects and work around the daily schedules of the facility to minimize disruption to residents and staff in the building. In cases where residents live independently, we can directly coordinate with them to arrange a time for the project. Interior painting projects can also include repairs to interior surfaces like drywall repairs and crown molding repairs as part of the project.
Exterior Painters for Senior Care Facilities and Assisted Living Communities
We can help with all types of exterior painting projects for assisted and senior living communities, including repairs to exterior surfaces as part of the painting project. Exterior projects include buildings, decks, trim, clapboards, fences and walkways, railings, soffits, and outbuildings.
Carpentry Repair Services for Assisted Living and Senior Care Communities
Assisted living communities often require carpentry work or wood replacement before the painting begins. We offer carpentry as a stand-alone service. Common carpentry projects we complete at senior communities include wood rot repairs on trim, clapboards, decks, and shingles.
All estimates are free – get started by setting up a free estimate appointment now.
Assisted Living & Senior Living Community Painting Services:
Detailed upfront planning so your community stays up and running.
Meals and activities can run as planned as we work around your schedule
We can help with all types of painting projects including outdoor features, staining, and carpentry repairs.
Safety Precautions at every step
Things like grab bars and other safety items are reinstalled before moving on to the next area.
Doors to exterior stay locked.
Safety of residents is our priority. This means the doors you want locked, stay locked while we're working.
Night & Weekend work at no extra charge.
We can schedule the painting at night or on weekends when common areas are less busy.
Featured Senior Living & Projects in Our Area
- Kingston, Massachusetts: : This community has us paint resident rooms each time a new resident moves in. This is done on-call basis and we respond quickly to be able to ensure new residents can move in as soon as they’d like (and your community doesn’t lose rental money while they’re waiting for the room to be painted.)
- South Shore community had us repaint all public bathrooms using germ-resistant paint.
- A Plymouth-area community had us repaint the ceilings in a dozen residential rooms after a leak.
- Another South Shore community had us replace wood railings on their residents’ decks and restain them.
- A Boston-area community had us paint their entire exterior.
- A Boston city community had us paint their parking lot bollards.
- We are on call at many area communities for routine maintenance and long-term support, such as regular paint touch-ups, carpentry needs, painting after a leak, and resident move-in projects.