CertaPro Painters® of the South Shore and Boston
Ready to make a change?
CertaPro Painters of the South Shore and Boston area serves dozens of Property Managers in the Boston area. Here’s how we make their lives easier:
- Responsiveness – We pick up our cell phone calls and call back fast.
- On site supervision – Painters are supervised, issues are taken care of quickly, often before the Property Manager knows about them.
- We communicate – You will know when your tenants need to move their vehicles because we will tell you when we’ll be there.
- We work within every budget – and can make sure we can do a quality paint job at a price that fits your pricing.
Over the years our Property Management Clients have appreciated that we:
Help you communicate with residents and tenants by hanging door hangers on each unit explaining what we’ll be doing and when we’ll be doing it. When residents understand when work is happening they tend not to call the Property Manager with issues and problems and they are encouraged to call us directly to fix them.
Help residents move heavy items ahead of the painting like grills, patio furniture and couches
Offer invoicing the way you want it including:
- Partial billing one year and final billing in another
- Progress payments that fit your schedule
- Individual resident billing if necessary
Offer night and weekend painting at no extra charge. This allows us to work in communal areas and offices with little disruption to the property’s residents or on-site staff.
Have the “gold standard” in insurance – including a $5 million umbrella policy that we’re happy to add you to as additional insured within an hour’s time.
Offer free, on-site color consultation if your property wants to change their color scheme.
If you have questions about how we can work with your Property Management firm, email Pnejame@certapro.com , call 781-422-1018, and be sure to check our commercial painting frequently asked questions page.