CertaPro Painters® of the South Shore and Boston
Ready to make a change?
CertaPro Painters of the South Shore and Boston area serves dozens of Property Managers in the Boston area. Here’s how we make their lives easier:
- Responsiveness – We pick up our cell phone calls and call back fast.
- On site supervision – Painters are supervised, issues are taken care of quickly, often before the Property Manager knows about them.
- We communicate – You will know when your tenants need to move their vehicles because we will tell you when we’ll be there.
- We work within every budget – and can make sure we can do a quality paint job at a price that fits your pricing.
Our Property Management Clients appreciate the extra services we offer for owner-occupied residential housing. For example we:
1.) Can communicate with residents and tenants by hanging door hangers on each unit, explaining what we’ll be working on and when we’ll be working. When residents understand the details, they don’t call the Property Manager with issues and problems. We give residents our phone number so they can call us directly.
2.) Help residents in owner-occupied units move heavy items ahead of the painting like grills, patio furniture, and couches.
3.) Offer to bill the way it works for you, including:
- Partial billing one year and final billing in another
- Progress payments that fit your schedule
- Individual resident billing if necessary
4.) Offer night and weekend painting at no extra charge. This allows us to work in communal areas of owner-occupied residential housing complexes and offices with little disruption to the property’s residents or on-site staff.
5.) Have the “gold standard” in insurance – including a $5 million umbrella policy that we’re happy to add you to as additional insured within an hour!
6.) Offer free, on-site color consultation if your property wants to change its color scheme.
For Property Managers who work in residential affordable housing, we are a woman-owned (WBE) painting business in Massachusetts and meet all the requirements for hiring WBE businesses for your affordable housing projects.
If you have questions about how we can work with your Property Management firm, email [email protected], call 781-422-1018 and be sure to check our commercial painting frequently asked questions page.