Night / Weekend Painting Services
in Boston & the South Shore areas
Ready to make a change?
“Off hours” painting (nights and weekends) at no extra charge.
We offer our Commercial Clients night and weekend work hours at no extra charge. This is so you can make sure your business doesn’t skip a beat while we’re painting for you.
In the past all types of Commercial Clients have had us work “off” hours including:
- Medical and dental offices that have patients to see during the day
- Schools, Colleges and preschools and daycare centers that have students to teach during weekdays and the school year
- Factories and warehouses that can’t shut down just to paint the walls or equipment.
- Retail locations that have daytime foot traffic that they need to maintain.
- Food service providers and restaurants that don’t want painting done near customers or kitchen staff.
- Office spaces where business must occur weekdays.
- Parking garages that need to stay open during business hours.
Save money by painting over a weekend:
Having us paint during the weekend or a factory shutdown actually saves our Clients money. If we can work over a weekend, we don’t have to clean up each night and then set back up the next day, saving on labor costs. For example, we could start on a Friday night and keep our equipment out until Sunday evening when we finish.
If you have any questions on Commercial Painting or anything else, just email [email protected].