Interior painting at a dental office
on the South Shore of Massachusetts
Ready to make a change?
Interior painting at a dental office on the South Shore of Massachusetts, during nights and weekends, using anti-microbial paint to kill bacteria on walls and surfaces.
More Featured Commercial Painting Projects
Our Client, a group of dentists, needed their interior spaces painted. The project included:
- Extra protection of delicate dental, x-ray and computer equipment using plastic coverings that were removed after painting so dentists could work the next day.
- Used an anti-microbial paint on every wall and high touch surface to maintain the cleanliness of the office. The EPA-registered paint we used kills 99.9% of Staph, MRSA, E. Coli, VRE. It continues to kill up to 90% of these bacteria even after repeated contamination of the surfaces, and lasts for up to four years.
- Used scuff-resistant paint on the high traffic corridor walls to help preserve the longevity of the paint job.
- Our designer helped the dentists choose a color palette that was soothing yet clean looking for the waiting areas and examination rooms.
- We needed to be extra careful of the delicate dental equipment by protecting it thoroughly.
- Painting of acoustical ceiling tiles that were stained yellow and brown due to a leak. These tiles were obvious to patients that were reclined dental chairs. We were able to paint the ceiling tiles for half the cost of replacing them using an acoustical tile paint that maintained the tiles sound dimming qualities.
- Night and weekend painting – we did all painting in off hours so the dental practice could stay open during the daytime.
- We performed a thorough clean-up each night so the office could run without skipping a beat the next day.
If you need a painting quote, email [email protected]. We can get you a quote within a few days or sooner if you need it.