Industrial Machinery Painting
in the South Shore & Boston Areas
Ready to make a change?
Industrial machinery Painting Project
More Featured Commercial Painting Projects
Our Client is a national food manufacturer located who had chipping paint from their machinery that was getting inside the food packaging.
This commercial painting project included:
- Sanding and scraping the loose and peeling paint from the piping and machinery. Feather sanded all remaining paint to a smooth edge.
- Extensive plastic draping of the factory so paint dust didn’t get into other machinery or food packaging that we weren’t painting.
- Using an extreme bonding primer to provide extra “bite” for the top coat of paint. This bonding primer ensures that the top coat of paint stay chip-free in the future.
- Using a specialized top coating made especially for commercial grade food service providers.
- Painted during their annual factory shut down.