Interior painting at an office space
in Boston Massachusetts during Covid-19
Ready to make a change?
Interior painting at an office space in Boston Massachusetts during Covid-19
Our Client, an Office Manager in a large office space, needed the interior spaces painted in the office. Because the office was empty during the Covid-19 shut down, we took advantage of the empty offices to do the painting.
The project included:
- Painting interior walls of the entire office including open office space, hallways, interior offices and the reception area.
- Use of anti-scuff paint in high-traffic areas, including the office gym, to ensure the longevity of the paint job.
- Used an anti-microbial paint in the restrooms. The EPA-registered paint we used kills 99.9% of Staph, MRSA, E. Coli, VRE. It continues to kill up to 90% of these bacteria even after repeated contamination of the surfaces, and lasts for up to four years.
- We needed to be extra careful to protect the computer and electronic equipment within the office space with extra plastic in order to make sure dust from sanding didn’t affect the office equipment.
- We used low-VOC paints in the kitchen and dining areas to ensure that there were no paint fumes that could interfere with the smell and taste of food.
- Because we did not have to perform a thorough clean up each night because nobody was in the office, the Client saved over $2,000 in labor and clean up costs that they normally would have incurred if the office was occupied.
- Acoustical ceiling tile painting to paint over stained and yellowed tiles. This refresh of the ceiling tiles was done at half the cost of installing new tiles. The paint we used was designed specifically to ensure acoustical ceiling tiles maintained their sound-proofing quality.
If you need a painting quote, email [email protected]. We can get you a quote within a few days or sooner if you need it.