What to expect at your 1st appointment with CertaPro Painters of Boston’s South Shore?
Some of the things we’ll ask about when we give you a painting quote may seem to have nothing to do with painting, but we find the answers to these questions to be helpful in delivering the smoothest possible project for you and your family.
1. What is your goal for this painting project? Do you need your dining room painted in time for a party? Does your home’s exterior need a “maintenance coat” on it because you are going to put it on the market?
When does your project need to be done?
2. When does your project need to be done?
3. Is there any wood that needs replacing on your exterior before we paint? (we have carpenters on staff to handle this).
4. What is your budget for this project? This question is important because when we understand your budget, we can recommend ideas that work within it. For example, if we know you have a small budget and are moving in a year, we might suggest a one-coat application of paint to help you save you money.
5. Do you need help choosing colors? We have designers on staff that can come to your home to help you. This is a free service we provide as part of any project with us.
6. Is there a pet in the house? Do we need to make sure the cat doesn’t get out? We understand that our feathered and furry friends are members of the family too. This is helpful for us so we can make sure our painters are aware before we arrive.
7. Are there children in the house? What time does the baby nap so we aren’t making noise near the nursery? Is 8:30 a bad start time because you’re getting kids on the bus?
8. Where can we park our vehicles so we are not disrupting your household routine or blocking the driveway?
9. Where can we set up a “lay-down” area for our tools so that they are neat and safe?
10. Have you seen our reviews? You can also Google “South Shore CertaPro Painters’ reviews” to see our reviews at all the major sites.
11. Who can we update each day to update with the status of your project, and schedule our Pride Walk at the completion of the job?
Discussing these things the first time we meet helps us provide you with a painting experience that is set up for success.