Light Carpentry Services
by CertaPro Painters®
Ready to make a change?
Light Carpentry Services
Many Independently owned and operated CertaPro Painters® teams offer carpentry services as well as high-quality painting services. Our skilled craftsmen can help you fix your home or commercial space with top of the line, up-to-code repairs.
This home repair service ties in with other services provided by our teams, such as deck repair and molding installation.
Our carpentry services vary between indoor and outdoor services, from siding and window repair to kitchen cabinets and bookshelves, we provide a wide variety of light carpentry services:
Interior Carpentry Services
- Banisters and stair spindles: A damaged banister and missing or broken spindle can compromise the safety of your stairs and should be repaired as soon as possible.
- Doors: Damaged doors and doorframes can easily be fixed.
- Baseboards: Baseboards that are rotten or cracked need replacing so that your home or business looks healthy and its value is not reduced.
- Kitchen cabinets: Over time, kitchen cabinets can become worn, their hinges may become loose, and they may not hang or close properly. These issues need fixing before the cabinets become permanently damaged.
- Library bookshelves: Do you have broken, slanting, or leaning shelves? These are not a problem for CertaPro Painters® contractors and repairmen.
- Wood rot replacement: Wood rot is a serious problem. When wood gets damp or wet, it develops fungi which gradually destroys the wood’s structure. If you have areas of wood rot, you need to replace them before it spreads any further.
- Fixing a portico or pergola: Everything from the elements to general wear and tear can cause damage to your portico or pergola. The sooner the repairs are made, the sooner you can get back to enjoying your garden features.
The Cost of Light Carpentry Services
CertaPro Painters® is an excellent choice for light carpentry, especially when there is also a painting element to the project. Typically, your local CertaPro Painters® team will give you an accurate, competitive quote for the labor cost. Any materials which are required will be added to a separate estimate. The cost of this will depend on a variety of factors, including which materials are selected.
Exterior Carpentry Services
- Door and window frame repairs: Whether it’s wood rot, leaky doors or windows, warped frames or rusted hinges, CertaPro Painters® has a fix.
- Soffit and fascia: Fascia cover the soffit and give your roof a finished look. If either of these parts of your home or business has damage, you need a professional carpentry service to fix them adequately.
- Eaves: Eaves can become damaged when squirrels or birds build their nests in them. This type of damage needs to be fixed immediately to prevent problems with your roof.
- Siding: Damaged siding needs to be repaired or replaced. The best option will depend on the extent of the damage.
How Contractors Provide Light Carpentry
If you’re wondering how CertaPro Painters® are able to provide light carpentry, the answer is simple. Our teams often have a painting crew that also does carpentry, and some teams have a dedicated in-house carpenter. If neither of these options are available in your area, CertaPro Painters® will refer you to a trusted and highly-qualified carpentry service we trust. For this type of home repair service, we remove hardware and doors as needed and rehang the doors once the repair is completed, often with a better fit than how we found them. We also add paint finishes wherever they may be needed so that your home or business looks as good as new.
The Benefits of Using a Skilled Carpentry Contractor for Home Repair Services
There are many benefits to using CertaPro Painters® carpentry services, but one of the foremost is that it will save you money. Our home repair and light carpentry services can typically be less expensive than using a repairman or construction company. We can also paint after making carpentry repairs if you need us to which will save you time. As well as the efficiency of pricing, one-stop shopping, and project coordination between carpentry and painting, you can also rest assured that our workmanship is of the highest quality. This is because, unlike many repairmen or other home repair services, our team is trained and certified for repairs and painting.