Kids' Bedroom Painting & Color Ideas
Ready to make a change?
Let CertaPro Painters® Help Create a Fun Space
Want to create a new, fun environment for your kids to play in? A new coat of paint can give a room a comfortable look and feel to play in and help nurture their growth. CertaPro Painters will provide a warm and loving kids’ space for your children to grow up in. A child’s bedroom becomes a personal retreat – a space they can call their very own. We take the time to make sure your kids room painting project is exactly what you are looking for.
You can Rely on the Expert Process of CertaPro Painters®
CertaPro Painters® will help you create the right space where your children will create memories. Our skilled staff is committed to delivering a professional quality paint project that has come to be synonymous with our name.
Our expert kids room painting process includes:
- Set-up– Items are covered with clean, new plastic sheeting. All floors are protected with drop cloths.
- Prepare– Based on your requests, holes and cracks in ceilings and walls are filled; stains are sealed. and surfaces are scuff sanded.
- Paint– Repaired areas are primed and premium quality paint is applied for a uniform finish.
- Clean– We treat your home just like it is our own – with the utmost care and respect. Therefore, we try to leave everything right where we found it and we pay close attention to doing a thorough job cleaning the work area.
- Inspect– After our own inspection, your job site supervisor will walk you through the space, giving you the opportunity to review our work and to provide any initial feedback.
Ready to turn your kids’ space into a fun and nurturing room in your home?
Looking for help with a painting project?
Click the button below to set up a free estimate.
Get inspired for your kid’s bedroom painting project
Take a look at this article from our painting blog with ideas for kid’s bedroom projects and paint color ideas.
Freshman freshening: What to do with your college-bound kid’s room
Let’s get this out of the way right from the start: After dropping off your college student at their new dorm room, don’t speed home to begin renovating their bedroom! While emptying out a childhood room wouldn’t make for a great Thanksgiving homecoming, you don’t have to “erase” anyone to make optimal use of the space. Instead, take advantage of a now-less used room with one of these strategies.