Living Room Painting & Color Ideas
Ready to make a change?
Refresh the Space in your Home to Gather with Family and Friends
Painting a living room can transform it into a welcoming area for your friends and family to enjoy. It’s a room that requires a special painting approach to coordinate your furniture with the rest of the space. The living room can be the heart of your home so it’s important to ensure that the paint color provides the right flow for the inside of your home. CertaPro offers living room painting services across the country.
Why Choose the Professionals at CertaPro Painters®?
Imagine the perfect atmosphere of warmth and comfort. CertaPro Painters offers valuable tips for choosing the right paint colors for your particular space and taste.
Since warm colors appear to advance rather than recede, choosing sunny colors for large open rooms can make them seem more intimate.
Neutral colors complement, rather than compete with, expansive outdoor views, allowing nature’s beauty to become an integral part of the living space.
White paint on molding and trim can reveal beautiful details of design and craftsmanship.
Beautiful fabrics can drive the selection of wall colors that highlight the lovely nuances of furnishings and accessories.
A northern exposure will fill a room with cool bluish light, beautifully intensifying cool hues.
Warm, yellowish light flooding a south-facing room may enrich shades of green, gold and yellow in the room, but can weaken more delicate cool blue tones.
Trust CertaPro Painters expert living room painting process:
CertaPro Painters® will help design the living room environment to create new memories with your friends and family. Our professional staff is committed to delivering a high quality paint job that has come to be synonymous with our name.
Need Help With a Living Room Painting Project?
Get started by setting up a free estimate appointment. Click the button below to pick an appointment day and time.
Our expert painting process includes:
- Set-up– Items are covered with clean, new plastic sheeting. All floors are protected with drop cloths.
- Prepare– Based on your requests, holes and cracks in ceilings and walls are filled; stains are sealed and surfaces are scuff sanded.
- Paint– Repaired areas are primed and premium quality paint is applied for a uniform finish.
- Clean– We treat your home just like it is our own – with the utmost care and respect. Therefore, we try to leave everything right where we found it and we pay close attention to doing a thorough job cleaning the work area.
- Inspect– After our own inspection, your job site supervisor will walk you through the space, giving you the opportunity to review our work and to provide any initial feedback.
Get Inspired for Your Living Room Project
Below are a few articles from our design and painting blog relating to living room paint colors and design choices.
Steal These Painting Ideas for Your Living Room
Out with the old and in with the new living room! Now that we’re in the new year, it may be time to work on that living room refresh you’ve been desiring for so long....
Living Room Paint Colors for a Lively Space
Whether you call it a great room or a living room, this space is known for gathering and mingling. It’s meant to be comfortable and suited for entertaining. It’s usually a larger space with plenty of room for you to express your design aesthetic.