Hallway Painting & Color Ideas
Ready to make a change?
Refresh your Passageways with a Fresh New Paint Color
Your home’s hallways and corridors deserve the same love as the rest of your home. Hallways and staircases can be just as stylish as every other room. CertaPro Painters® can make your hallways more than just passageways with a fresh new paint color that complements each adjoining room. Our expert staff is committed to delivering a professional quality paint project and customer experience that has come to be synonymous with our name. CertaPro Painters® offers hallway painting and staircase painting services.
You can Count on the Expert Process of CertaPro Painters®
CertaPro Painters® will take care of all your painting and color needs. We can help you with design guidance, new interior painting ideas, options for different door and trim possibilities, and an explanation for your various paint color considerations. Let us add style to the hallways and corridors throughout your home.
Our expert staircase and hallway painting process includes:
- Set-up– Items are covered with clean, new plastic sheeting. All floors are protected with drop cloths.
- Prepare– Based on your requests, holes and cracks in ceilings and walls are filled; stains are sealed; and surfaces are scuff sanded.
- Paint– Repaired areas are primed and premium quality paint is applied for a uniform finish.
- Clean– We treat your home just like it is our own – with the utmost care and respect. We leave everything right where we found it and we pay close attention to doing a thorough job cleaning the work area.
- Inspect– After our own inspection, your job site supervisor will walk you through the space, giving you the opportunity to review our work and to provide any initial feedback.
Ready to add color and create a hallway that complements the style you want for your home?
Looking for help with an interior painting project?
Set up a free, no obligation, estimate to get accurate pricing information.
Get Inspired for your hallway painting project
Looking for color ideas for your hallway painting project? Check out some of the resources below.
Repainting is Half the Battle
Hallways get a lot of wear-and-tear, and not a lot of attention. Now is a great time to update your halls with fresh coats of paint, which will do wonders for cleaning up the many contact points that become soiled with daily contact.
Neutral Paint Colors are the Perfect Backdrop for a Dynamic Design
Taking a neutral stance can, in fact, produce a bold result. Selecting neutral paint colors for your home painting project allows you to be incredibly versatile with design. When your wall color isn’t the immediate focal point of a room, it opens up the possibility to get creative with unique furnishings and decor to take your space to new heights.