Customer Insights and Marketing Automation Specialist
Learn more about the Customer Insights and Marketing Automation Specialist Position with Certa ProPainters, Ltd.
Working as a Customer Insights and Marketing Automation Specialist
The purpose of the Customer Insights and Marketing Automation Specialist role is to function as our lead in the management of marketing automation and application of customer insights, and strategy development for segmentation. The Customer Insights and Marketing Automation Specialist will report to the Vice President, Brand and Digital Innovation.
Certa ProPainters, Ltd. is a franchisor of more than 370 independently owned and operated CertaPro Painters® franchised businesses located through the United States and Canada.CertaPro Painters began operations in 1992 and has become the largest residential and commercial painting company in North America.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Administrator of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing platform.
- Developing customer journeys and workflows within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing platform, including emails and SMS messages.
- Develop ad hoc emails and SMS messages as required.
- Manage the subscription center, where CertaPro franchises can opt in or out by journey and campaign.
- Develop and manage lists and segments for use in marketing automation.
- Create strategy for marketing automation and match strategies to the various implementation forms.
- Responsible for marketing automation dashboards and reporting.
- Coordinates with internal marketing and IT teams and vendors on various program elements and implications.
- Ongoing management and maintenance post-launch.
- Administrator for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights.
- Oversees project to join 1st party customer data from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and other external data sources into Dynamics 365 Customer Insights.
- Use Customer Data Platform (CDP) profiles and segments in real-time marketing.
- Create custom Customer Insights segments as desired.
- Guide required processes for Customer Insights data to be shown in other Dynamics 365 applications as needed for non-Customer Insights users.
- Coordinate future data ingestion projects, export of data for social and media attribution.
- API integrations with digital platforms, like Google Ads, YouTube, Facebook, LiveRamp, etc.
- Work with BI resource on development of customer lifetime value models.
- Ongoing management and maintenance post-launch.
- Strategy development for segmentation across various channels.
- Define gaps in current data collection while finding innovative solutions to fill those gaps.
- Works with internal marketing teams to refine marketing processes and existing programs based on segment insights.
- Leads company in best practices regarding data management, storage, and cleansing processes.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Analytics, Data Science or related field.
- Overall professional experience of 5 years+
- 2+ years of professional experience specifically with a combination of the following or equivalent technologies:
- CRM systems like Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce.com, Oracle, or SAP. (Microsoft Dynamics 365 preferred).
- Marketing automation systems like Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, or HubSpot. (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing preferred).
- Email service providers like Constant Contact, MailChimp, or Emma.
- Professional experience in analytics, data modeling, data compliance and data architecture.
- Previous work experience with CRM in a Service Industry preferred, not required.
- Proficiency in tools for data analysis and hygiene.
- Relevant professional certifications will be considered an asset (Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate).
- Strong knowledge of marketing management and customer service business processes.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize to meet commitments
- Detail-oriented and a critical thinker
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Sound decision-making ability
- Ability to work independently / highly organized
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
CertaPro Painters, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, employment decisions at CertaPro will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. CertaPro prohibits discrimination and harassment based on an individual’s race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Each CertaPro Painters® business is independently owned and operated.
Types of Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website.
Information We Collect Directly From You.
The Website is intended to provide you with information about employment and/or independent contractor opportunities with independently owned and operated franchisees of CertaPro®. If you submit or input any information via the Website, request information about employment and/or independent contractor opportunities with independently owned and operated franchisees of CertaPro®, submit comments, or otherwise interact with the Website, we collect the information that you manually provide. This information may include personal information such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number, as well as other information that you may choose to provide such as qualifications, training, background, education, and experience.
Information We Collect Automatically.
CertaPro® may collect certain information automatically, including your IP address, your operating system, your location, the types of Internet browsers and devices you use and information about the way you use the Website. This information may be collected by cookies, web beacons and other technologies.
Use of Your Information by CertaPro®
We use the information that is collected from your use of the Website to provide the information and/or services that you request. In order to do so, we may need to share your information with independently owned and operated CertaPro® franchisees and other third parties.
We may also use the information you provide us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and other promotions and offers.
We may also use the information you provide us or that is that is collected from your use of the Website to monitor or improve the use of the Website, and for internal business analysis or other business purposes.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your information with affiliates, franchisees, agents and vendors of CertaPro® for various purposes, including the information that you submit about employment and/or independent contractor opportunities with independently owned and operated franchisees of CertaPro®.
We may disclose your information as required or permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process. We may also disclose your information when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
We may share aggregated, anonymized data with third parties for marketing, research, analytics and other business purposes.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We incorporate reasonable safeguards to protect the information that we process and maintain. Please be aware that although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information that we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. Our security policies and procedures are reviewed periodically and revised as appropriate.
The website is not intended for use by children, and CertaPro® does not knowingly collect personal information from or market to children.
Information collected by CertaPro® may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers and/or servers located outside of your state, province, territory or country. By visiting the website, you consent to the transfer and storage of information by CertaPro® as we deem appropriate.
Third Party Sites
Choices About How We Collect and Use Your Information
Tracking Technologies. We use “cookies” on the Website, which are small text files that are stored on a user’s computer and allow websites to remember information about users. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, and you have the choice to set your browser to accept or reject cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the features and services made available through the Website.
Comments and Questions
Last Modified: August 9, 2017
Welcome to the website (the “Website”) of CertaPro Painters® (“CertaPro®” or “we”, “us” or “our”). The following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your access to and use of the Website.
Acceptance of Terms
Please read these Terms carefully before use of the Website. Your use of the Website will be deemed to be your acceptance of these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, do not use the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
All information, text, photographs, graphics, images, videos, logos, data, software and other materials including CertaPro® trademarks, service marks and copyrights (collectively the “Content”) found on the Website are owned or licensed by CertaPro® and may not be used, copied, broadcast, distributed, uploaded, posted or shared in any way without the express written consent of CertaPro®.
CertaPro® expressly reserves all intellectual property rights in the Content. Nothing contained on the Website grants or should be construed as granting any license or right to use the Content for any purpose without the express written consent of CertaPro®.
Use of the Website
The Website is intended to provide you with information about employment and/or independent contractor opportunities with independently owned and operated franchisees of CertaPro®.
Your use of the Website does not constitute any association, partnership, agency, employment relationship or joint venture between you and CertaPro® and/or any independently owned and operated franchisees of CertaPro®.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You may not use the Website:
- to violate any applicable law or regulation;
- to infringe the rights of any third party, including without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, and contractual rights;
- for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms;
- to cause harm or damage to any person or entity;
- to interfere with the proper operation of the Website; or
- to upload, post or transmit any material that violates any law, infringes on the rights of any third party or contains defamatory, libelous, abusive, threatening, obscene or otherwise objectionable material (as determined by CertaPro® in its sole discretion).
Third Party Websites
THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
CERTAPRO® DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE AVAILABILITY, USE, TIMELINESS, SECURITY, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF, OR OTHERWISE RESPECTING, THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE.
ANY MATERIAL VIEWED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL, OR USE OF THE WEBSITE. INFORMATION PUBLISHED AT THIS SITE MAY REFER TO PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR JURISDICTION.
BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL CERTAPRO® BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR CAUSED BY OR RELATED TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, LINE FAILURE, AND ALL OTHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES FROM THE WEBSITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, CERTAPRO’S® TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR LINKS, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO ACCESS THIS WEBSITE.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
CertaPro®, in its sole discretion, may terminate or restrict your use or access to the Website for any reason, including, without limitation, if CertaPro® believes you have violated or acted inconsistently with these Terms.
CertaPro’s® failure to enforce any portion of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any of its rights under these Terms.
In the event that any provision or part of any provision in these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, then the provision shall be deemed severed and separated from the other provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent enforcement is limited, then the provision or provisions so affected shall be deemed to have been modified to the extent necessary to make said provision or provisions enforceable.
YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS CERTAPRO® AND ITS PRESENT AND FORMER OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, FRANCHISEES, AGENTS, SERVANTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS FROM AND AGAINST ANY ACTUAL OR THREATENED CLAIMS, ACTIONS OR DEMANDS, LIABILITIES AND SETTLEMENTS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE LEGAL AND ACCOUNTING FEES) RESULTING (OR ALLEGED TO RESULT) FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IN ANY MANNER THAT VIOLATES OR IS ALLEGED TO VIOLATE ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR THESE TERMS.
Delays and Accessibility
The Website may be subject to limitations, delays, failures or other problems associated with the use of the Internet and electronic communications. From time to time, we may restrict access to all or some parts of the Website. CertaPro® is not liable if the Website is unavailable at any time for any reason.
Changes to Terms
From time to time, we may change these Terms to accommodate new technologies, industry practices, regulatory requirements or for other purposes in our sole discretion. You are advised to check the Terms regularly, as continued use is deemed to be approval of and consent to all such changes.
Changes to Website
We may update the content on the Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. The materials and services at the Website may be out of date, and CertaPro makes no commitment to update the materials and services at this Website.
Comments and Questions
If you have a comment or question about the Terms, please contact us at [email protected]
Last Modified: August 9, 2017