Ready to make a change?
Hospital and Healthcare Painting
At CertaPro Painters® of Myrtle Beach, SC, we understand the importance of keeping the interior and exterior of your hospital and healthcare facility clean and sterile to ensure your facility is safe to operate in and to drive your patients’ trust in your practices. One way to achieve this is through proper painting and maintenance of your building’s interior and exterior. We are to help! Contact us today for top-notch hospital painting services.
Expert Healthcare Facility and Hospital Painting Services in Myrtle Beach
When it comes to healthcare facility and hospital painting services in Myrtle Beach and surrounding areas, you need a painting contractor who understands the unique requirements of your facility. CertaPro Painters® of Myrtle Beach, SC is the trusted name in hospital painting services. Our team is highly trained and experienced in working with hospitals, nursing homes, and other healthcare facilities, and we take every precaution to ensure that our work does not disrupt your daily operations.
Our team of painting professionals has the expertise and experience to handle all aspects of hospital and healthcare facility painting, from surface preparation to the final coat of paint. We use only the highest quality paints and materials.
Drywall panels can be repaired or replaced, eliminating signs of wear and tear.
Quality exterior painting can transform a building with color, whether the project calls for conforming to existing standards or making a fresh, bold statement. We can paint all substrates including wood, stucco, vinyl and aluminum, block and cement board.
Our team is skilled in applying high-durability coatings for floors, walls, and high-wear areas requiring long-term painting solutions.
Our professional painting crews will complete interior painting projects with utmost respect for the property and its occupants.
Light Carpentry and Repairs
Repairing and replacing siding, including wood, metalwork, stucco, and EIFS – as well as interior drywall, plaster and woodwork – making sure surfaces are in good condition and ready to accept paint.
Off-hours and Weekend Production
If a project has specific timing requirements, we’re more than happy to accommodate them.
A clean surface is required for excellent paint adherence. When appropriate for the material, we offer power washing services before painting begins.
Tilt-up Repairs and Painting
We can patch and caulk any cracked areas for protection from water intrusion and to provide a smooth surface for paint application. We’re prepared to handle every aspect of difficult-access projects.
Contact Us Today!
At CertaPro Painters® of Myrtle Beach, SC, our trained professional painters will transform your commercial property into something you will be proud of.
Commercial Hospital and Healthcare Painters
Our team of professional painters have experience painting the interior and exterior of hospitals and healthcare facilities in Myrtle Beach and its surrounding counties. No matter what room or area of your building you need to be painted, you can trust our team to get the job done professionally and sensitively, keeping your staff and patients’ needs top of mind.
We can paint the following areas of your hospital:
- Patient Rooms
- Waiting Rooms
- Nurse’s Stations
- Linen Closets
- Storage Rooms
- Entrance Wings
- Hallways and Stairwells
- And more
Your Trusted Partner in Hospital Painting
Besides delivering excellent results, we know the relationship you have with your painting contractors is of utmost importance. Why should you choose the CertaPro Painters® of Myrtle Beach, SC, as your hospital painters?
- Flexible Schedules. We’ll work off-hours and on weekends to ensure minimal disruption to your operations, staff, and patients.
- Clean Working Environment. Our painters are detail-oriented and will keep your facility neat and clean before, during, and after your project is completed. We will work with your custodial team to coordinate a sanitization of the project area before our team begins their prep work.
- Apply Low to No-VOC Paints. Using low to no-VOC paints is safer for your patients and staff since they are eco-friendly and emit fewer odors than regular paints.
- Fully Licensed and Insured. The CertaPro Painters® of Myrtle Beach, SC is fully licensed and insured to complete your hospital painting project.
- Follow CDC COVID-19 Guidelines. From the estimate to the final walk-through, all of our team members will wear masks and follow the appropriate social distancing guidelines. Our painters will be monitored during the entire process for your safety.
- Deliver Fast, Professional Results. The process takes about 5-6 days, including the room sanitization by your custodial staff. We’ll provide you with daily updates on your project’s status and ensure you’re 100% satisfied with the results.
When it comes to a hospital painting project, there are many moving parts to make sure everything goes smoothly and safely. We pride ourselves on our communication and transparency. The CertaPro Painters® of Myrtle Beach, SC will make the process easy for you from start to finish.