Popcorn Ceiling Removal
Our team at CertaPro Painters® of KC Northland offers expert popcorn ceiling removal service. At one time, popcorn ceilings were a highly desired home trend. However, like any trend, it came to an end. You shouldn’t only remove your popcorn ceilings for aesthetic purposes but for health purposes as well. Keep reading to find out some of the reasons you should have your popcorn ceilings removed.
- Health Threats – We have learned over the years that popcorn ceilings are made with a harmful substance. You are not in danger unless the ceiling has damage to it. However, it’s best to be safe and take precautionary steps.
- Better Lighting – Did you know popcorn ceiling can affect the lighting in your home? The bumpy surface bounces light and causes shadows.
- Discoloration – These ceilings tend to develop a lot of discoloration over time, which could give your home a dingy look.
- Dust Catcher – Popcorn ceiling collect dust more easily.
- Modernize Your Home – Instantly change the look of your home.
If you have popcorn ceilings you want to be removed, contact us today. You can schedule a free, no-obligation estimate online or by calling us at 816-781-1133. We look forward to talking to you soon!