Keeping Our Crew & Our Customers Safe
Ready to make a change?
At CertaPro Painters® of the Main Line, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority. In response to the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are diligently monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and Governor Wolf to ensure we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure your health and safety are always at the forefront of how we serve you.
TAKING PREVENTATIVE SAFETY MEASURES
Our team is taking the following preventative safety measures:
- Taking temperatures daily and logging the results.
- Cleaning our hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using hand sanitizer when available.
- Keeping a safe distance (6 feet) from others, even if they are not displaying symptoms.
- Staying home when sick.
- Wearing masks.
KEEPING YOU SAFE
- We are offering on-site and remote estimates to respect social distancing preferences and requirements.
- Before entering a customer’s home or property, we will communicate that we’re healthy and ask if our customer is as well.
- Instead of shaking hands ,we will greet each other verbally without any contact.
- We will provide customers with information about protecting their health and safety.
- All customers may ask questions regarding the virus and we will answer according to the most recent company update and procedure.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Let us know in advance of your appointment if you have any concerns or if you would like us to take special precautions.
- Inform us if anyone in the household has health issues, like the flu or a cold.
- Let us know if you would like us to limit the amount of information we leave behind, and we can make adjustments or email information instead.
REMOTE ESTIMATES: Reach out to us if you want us to take a look at both interior or exterior projects: Call 610-525-8484 or click here. You can schedule a ZOOM remote appointment, or an in-person appointment following our strict guidelines.
We’re BACK, but more importantly we’re SAFE.
Together we’ll get through this.
Your Team at CertaPro Painters of the Main Line
“CertaPro was a great experience from beginning to end. The team practiced safe social distancing, and quality of work was outstanding. They never questioned a request I had, and they even fixed imperfections in my stucco before painting.”
- Torsten L.