Brick Painting & Staining Services in Waukesha County
by CertaPro Painters® of Waukesha County, WI
Ready to make a change?
Residential Painting Services > Exterior Painting > Brick Painting & Staining Services
Painting, Staining, & Limewashing Services for Brick Homes in Waukesha County, WI
Brick homes and commercial buildings are very common in Waukesha County. We offer specialized painting, staining, and limewashing services for brick surfaces that offer an affordable way to dramatically transform the exterior of your home or building. Pictured to the right is an example of a beautifully stained brick exterior our team completed for a commercial building in Watertown, WI. There are many options for colors, stain types, and products when it comes to brick, we would love an opportunity to overview the best options for your project. Get started by setting up a free estimate appointment with our team.
There are several benefits to painting the face of brick on the exterior of your home:
- Curb appeal: Painted brick will give the exterior of the home a drastic change in how the home looks from the curb. In many cases a freshly painted exterior will raise the sale price of the home and attract more potential buyers.
- Added protection: Paint acts as an added barrier of protection from moisture, wind, and debris falling near the home. Paint helps seal hairline cracks and close up porous areas of brick.
- Easier to clean: When brick surfaces get dirty over time, they can be difficult to get clean due to the porous nature of the brick. Painted brick is smooth and easy to clean with occasional power washing.
Looking to update your brick home or building in Waukesha County?
We can help, get started by setting up a free estimate appointment with our team. We offer online appointment booking, click the button below to get started.
Things to consider when painting brick:
- Removing paint from brick is difficult: Once you paint the brick on your home it is a mostly permeant change to the exterior of the home. It will be difficult to completely remove once applied.
- Over time the paint may chip or need touch ups: The initial paint job should last many years, however eventually new paint will need to be applied.
- More frequent cleaning required: Dirt will be more visible and apparent on painted surfaces than non-painted brick. You may need to wash the exterior of the home more often after painting the brick