Basement Floor Coatings
In Waukesha County
Ready to make a change?
Floor Coating Services for Basement Floors
Concrete basement floors are not often the most attractive, and can become damaged and uneven over time. However, applying specialty floor coatings to your basement floor can give it a new lease of life, creating an easier to maintain surface. At CertaPro Painters of Waukesha County, we understand just how important it is for homeowners to get the best results for their money, and that’s why we work hard to deliver competitive pricing along with unbeatable quality.
Epoxy & Polyurea Floor Coatings for Basement Floors
Epoxy and Polyurea coatings are two of the best ways to keep your basement floors looking their best. With a variety of colors and styles, you’re sure to find an option that works with your aesthetic. Our team is trained in the latest application techniques and we only use the highest quality materials. This ensures that your floor will look great for years to come. To learn more about the differences between epoxy and polyurea coatings, take a look at our floor coating services page!
Applying a coating to a basement floor:
- Gives added durability: Floor coatings once cured are extremely durable and can handle high PSI scenarios like heavy furniture.
- Quick installation: Many projects can be completed in a single day. Most projects can be be done in a weekend.
- Slip resistant options: Added safety via flakes or texturing of the surface.
- Low maintenance: Once installed, sweeping and mopping are all that will be needed for many years.
- Easy to clean: The surface wipes clean easily and is easy to sweep.
- Brightens up the room: bright and high gloss options to make the room feel larger and brighter.
What is a Polyurea floor?
Polyurea is an ideal solution for basement floors, as it offers more finish options and a much stronger cured end product than epoxy. Plus, polyurea cures in less time and has lower VOCs (volatile organic compounds), meaning there’s less of a smell after installation. The downside is that polyurea typically comes with a higher cost compared to epoxy. However, many homeowners opt for the extra expense because of its superior performance. If you’re considering basement flooring options and would like to learn more about whether polyurea or epoxy is right for your project, please don’t hesitate to contact our team and book an appointment today!
Epoxy Floor Color Options
There are many color and style options available for basement floor coatings. Below are just a few options, set up an appointment to learn more about styles and colors for your project. There are also solid color and high sheen options available. These coatings also work great for garage floors.