Cabinet Refinishing and Repainting
CertaPro Painters® of Twin Cities East
Ready to make a change?
CertaPro Painters® of Twin Cities East Provides High Quality Cabinet Painting
You can add more life to the woodwork in your home with a fresh coat of paint. Our interior painting professionals can refinish your woodwork at a fraction of the price of installing new wood fixtures. Learn more about cabinet painting.
As part of our painting services, we can add paint finishes to the following:
- Crown molding
- Kitchen cabinets
- Bathroom cabinets
- Stair banisters
- Entertainment centers
- Library bookcases
CertaPro Painters’ Cabinetry Refinishing and Painting Process
For cabinetry projects, our team must thoroughly disassemble and reassemble your cabinets in the exact locations they were before. To do this, we follow this process:
1. We remove hardware and cabinet doors.
2. Out crew labels every piece so as to put it back where it goes.
3. Our painters wash, sand and paint each cabinet door.
4. The framing and boxes are painted in your kitchen.
5. The team reinstalls the door hardware and rehangs the doors. When you have a need for cabinetry painting, call CertaPro Painters.