COLOUR CONSULTATION SERVICES IN OTTAWA, ON
CertaPro Painters of Ottawa
Ready to make a change?
Professional Colour Consultation Services in Ottawa, ON
Before any work begins, the CertaPro team will connect you with a professional colour consultant to help determine the future colour scheme of your home or business. To help get you started, the CertaPro Painters MyPaint Colours™ visualizer allows you to virtually paint the interior and exterior of your home, choosing the colours you like. Don’t stress over the colour selection process for your home. Whether you want the interior or exterior painted, CertaPro Painters® of Ottawa is here to help. Not only do you get time with a professional colour consultant, but we also have an ever growing residential project portfolio to help inspire you on interior paint colour ideas.
Depending on your preference, we can connect you with a Sherwin Williams paint representative for a free colour consultation, or recommend an independent colour consultant to help you determine the intended colour palette. Whether its cabinet painting or full room painting, our team has the experience to act on your colour choices with the best quality in Ottawa. At CertaPro Painters, our goal is to provide you the professionalism and peace of mind you deserve from your next colour repainting team. For more information, contact the CertaPro team here.
Interior and Exterior Paint Colour Tips in Ottawa, ON
Here are top exterior and interior painting ideas to keep in mind while you choose a palette for your project.
- Drive through various neighborhoods and take note of appealing exterior paint colour schemes and adaptability to your own home.
- Define the entry. Use exterior paint colour as a “Welcome” sign to your home.
- Determine the mood you want to create with the room. Warmer tones are friendly and inviting. Cooler tones create calm and relaxing spaces.
- Think about ‘flow’ and how the colour of neighboring rooms will work together. Very dark to very light transitions, or transitions from rooms with highly contrasting colour can either be jarring or invigorating.
- Keeping the trim all one colour provides continuity as you move from room to room. Stark white in a semi- or full-gloss creates a very formal look.
Ready to have your home professional transformed with interior and exterior painting?