Power Washing Services
by CertaPro Painters® of Downingtown
Ready to make a change?
Professional Power Washing Services in Downingtown, PA
Over time dirt, grime, mold, algae, and mildew will build up on the exterior surfaces of your home. Allowing these materials to build up untreated on your home can lead to expensive repairs and permanent stains. Regular exterior power washing of your home will allow you to avoid this and leave your home looking well maintained. When you book our power washing service, a trained professional will be scheduled to come out and wash the maintenance-free exterior surfaces of your home.
Book your house wash today online! Our $450 House Power Wash Service includes maintenance free exterior surfaces such as vinyl, aluminum siding, and unpainted brick up to 3,000 square feet.
Payment due at time of booking. Our office will contact you within 48 hours of payment being received and your power wash will be completed within 1 to 3 weeks of payment, weather permitting.
About our Power Washing Program
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Includes maintenance free exterior surfaces (such as vinyl or aluminum siding and unpainted brick) up to 3,000 square feet.
Valid only for home on zip codes 19335,19341,19343,19425,19475,19520 and 19543.
Wash not intended for painted surfaces such a wood or fiber cement. Excludes decks, fences, patios, driveways, walkways, and roofs.
Payment due at time of booking. Our office will contact you within 48 hours of payment being received and your power wash will be completed within 1 to 3 weeks of payment weather permitting.
You do not need to be home for the wash to be completed. Our office will coordinate with you a tentative start date. Our power wash technician will contact you within one day of your wash date to confirm with you.
Planned Power Wash Date: within the next several days.
Rough Time of Day: 8am till 3pm.
Before we start, we would ask you to do the following:
- Make sure your water is turned on (for the outside spigots).
- Make sure all of your windows are closed the day of the power washing.
- Make us aware of any access issues (rear gate locked, etc.).
- Make us aware of any very delicate plants or shrubs that you are particularly
- concerned about (it is rare that we damage any plants or flowers).
- Make us aware of any windows that you have had problems with leaks in the past.
- Make us aware of any delicate items that we will need to move prior to power washing so we are extra careful.