Residential Production Associate
CertaPro Painters Painters of Omaha, NE is a locally owned and operated family business. Our success has been built on
the foundation of delivering certainty to our customers – certainty of a job well done. We focus on the details of
every project and most importantly, we focus on our client.
● Provide an exceptional experience for CertaPro Painters’ customers to dramatically differentiate ourselves from our competition and to further ‘Deliver Extraordinary Experiences’.
● Fulfill the obligations of the essential functions; Production, Marketing, Quality Assurance, Administration, Safety, and Business Development.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Provide an exceptional job opportunity for CertaPro Painters’ Job Site Supervisors so as to differentiate ourselves from our competitors as the employer of choice in the painting labor work force.
● Provide exceptional support to CertaPro Painters’ Job Site Supervisors and build a performance culture
among the team.
● Service all CertaPro Painters’ customers with the objective of meeting their painting needs and building customers for life.
● Develop a close working relationship with the Residential Sales Associate and the Office Associate to ensure all expectations set forth with the customers are met and best executed.
● Develop a recruiting, development, and retention program for the Job Site Supervisors as well as properly onboarding them to setting them up for production success.
● Ensure that all field programs and systems are being executed.
● Responsible for providing ongoing training and inspections related to safety, as well as conducting
● Responsible for ensuring that all crews are following Occupational Safety and Health Administration
(OSHA) guidelines, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) guidelines around Lead Safety and
possess and maintain the required Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
Qualifications and Skills:
● Current driver’s license and reliable transportation and valid insurance. Position will travel to and from job sites and as needed in the Omaha area.
● Expert in multiple finishes and paint applications.
● Exceptional communication skills with a friendly, positive demeanor
● Strong written/verbal skills, to include proof-reading and basic math skills for estimating
● High attention to detail and a strong work ethic
● Basic computer skills
● Proven record of ability to set, meet and exceed goals
● Must speak, read, and write English – Spanish speaking skills helpful but not necessary
● Previous experience in the paint industry preferred but not required
● Unrestricted driver’s license and clean driving record
● Meticulous, clean, detail-oriented and taking pride in your work.
● Results driven
● Ability to work Monday-Friday with some Saturdays and some nights depending on the project.
● $45,000 – $65,000 Salary
● Use of Company Vehicle
● Technology Package (phone/laptop)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, religion, color, sex or national origin.
To apply, call 402-679-1786 or email [email protected]