During this uncertain time, we strive to protect the health and safety of our customers and employees. We are following all medical guidelines while monitoring for updates from the CDC and WHO. We are also taking steps to educate our staff about safely serving our customers during this time. These steps include a course on coronavirus Safety for home inspectors and contractors. Below are the certificates we received after completing the course.
At CertaPro Painters of London, ON, we are making sure we follow the safety measures below.
Keeping Our Customers Safe
- Before entering a customer’s home or property, we will communicate that we’re healthy and ask if our customer is as well.
- Instead of shaking hands with a customer, we may say hello by “elbow tapping”.
- We will utilize shoe covers to prevent tracking in contaminants.
- We will provide customers with information about protecting their health and safety.
- All customers may ask questions regarding the virus and we will answer according to the most recent company update and procedure.
What Can You Do To Help?
- Let us know in advance of your appointment if you have any concerns or if you would like us to take special precautions.
- Inform us if anyone in the household has health issues, like the flu or a cold.
- Let us know if you would like us to limit the amount of information we leave behind, and we can make adjustments or email information instead.
Practicing Good Hygiene Etiquette
- Cleaning our hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using hand sanitizer when available.
- Keeping a safe distance (6 feet) from people who are sneezing/coughing.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Staying home when sick.
If you would like more information on the latest news to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in your everyday practices, please visit the Government of Canada website.
Thank you for your continued confidence and trust in CertaPro Painters of London, ON. Your comfort and safety are extremely important to us and we look forward to providing the best, and most accommodating, customer experience possible.