Sherwin-Williams Paint Shield
CertaPro Painters of Hunterdon County proudly uses Sherwin-Williams Paint Shield, the first EPA-registered microbicidal paint. Paint Shield, by Sherwin-Williams, is the first EPA-registered microbicidial paint that kills greater than 99.9% of bacteria that could be living on your walls. The painting professionals of CertaPro Painters of Hunterdon County can coat the walls of your healthcare facility, give us a call today and schedule your FREE estimate.
How Paint Shield Works:
- Paint Shield delivers continuous protection by killing the following dangerous infectious pathogens: Staph, MRSA, E. coli, VRE and Enterocbacter aerogenes.
- Paint Shield is the first EPA-registered paint that kills 99.9% of indicated pathogens within 2 hours of exposure on the paint film.
- Continues to kill 90% of bacteria even after repeated contamination of painting services.
- It’s effectiveness lasts for up to 4 years when surface integrity is maintained.
While Paint Shield was created with the intention of being used in non-critical areas of hospitals, it is appropriate for any place where bacteria is a concern:
- Hospital Corridors
- Patient Rooms
- Exam Rooms
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Doctor and Dentist Offices
- Athletic Facilities
- Day Care Centers
- Hotels, Resorts & Spas
- Cruise Ships
You can learn more about Sherwin-Williams Paint Shield by clicking here