COVID-19 Safety Training
As a designated “essential business” in the areas that we serve, we recognize that we have an obligation to seek out additional training, and implement procedures, that will help us to ensure the continued health and safety of our team, and those we serve.
In keeping with that recognition, we have completed the NACHI COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for Home Inspectors and Contractors Course.
Through our completion of this course, we have become familiar with best practices and safety guidelines to protect ourselves, our customers, and our community during the COVID-19 pandemic. In particular, our training focused on the following areas:
- Recognizing symptoms of COVID-19
- Understanding how COVID-19 spreads
- Understanding steps workers can take to reduce the risk of exposure to, and transmission of, the COVID-19 virus
- Implementing basic infection prevention measures
- Identifying potentially infected individuals
- Implementing safe work practices
- Using appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
We proudly display the COVID-19 Safety Guidelines badge, in part because it reflects adherence to our stated value of Practicing Continuous Improvement, but more importantly, because doing everything we can to ensure the health and safety of our team, our customers, and our community is the right thing to do.