Residential Brick Painting Service
CertaPro Painters® of Denver South
Ready to make a change?
Professional Brick Painting Near You
CertaPro Painters® of Denver South offers brick painting service to the Denver South areas. Brick Painting has become a popular trend that presented itself in 2019 as a way to update your exterior brick home or interior brick walls by giving it a modern look. Brick painting has become such a high-demand that our company decided to offer that service near you! Our painting team can help improve your brick home with a clean painted look with our high-quality paints to protect your home from alternate elements, like weather and debris. The paint acts as a sealant for brick’s porous material and seals it off from penetrable forces like water and dirt. Once applied, maintaining your house from debris has never become easier.
Schedule an estimate online today or call 303-346-9151 for your brick painting project. CertaPro Painters® of Denver South uses professional methods to paint your brick home with a quick turnaround at a fairly inexpensive cost.
The Pros and Cons of Painting Brick
- Painting brick boosts curb appeal. There are so many colors you could choose from, some popular color choices are white, gray, and black. However, you can choose from a variety of other colors that would give the house a boost from its traditional brick hues.
- Painting brick protects the home. Brick is quite porous and paint acts a sealant by covering up the porous material, which elements could get inside the brick making the brick weaken overtime. Paint also protects the brick from fading due to sunlight.
- Cleaning has never been easier. Once brick is painted and is no longer porous, debris, meldew, and other dirt becomes easier to remove off the surface of your brick walls.
- You will need to repaint. Even high-quality paint will wear away from outside elements and will need to repainted again. If you notice any signs of fading, peeling, or chipped paint, our team is available to repaint your home on time and on-budget!
- Dirt is easier to see. Painting brick does make it easier to remove dirt from your home, but that also mean it’s easier to see dirt. However, since it’s easier to remove, remember to give your house a nice powerwash or handwash (if indoors) to remove debris. CertaPro Painters® of Denver South offers a powerwashing service in addition to our exterior brick painting or interior brick painting service.
- There’s no going back. Remember when you choose to paint your brick home, it’s pretty much a permanant fix. Due to the brick’s porous makeup, it’s hard to remove paint once it’s painted. Even if you try to remove paint to bring the brick back to it’s traditional hue it will be almost impossible to copy that look again once its been painted.
If you are looking for a more unique aesthetic than a solid paint color change, CertaPro Painters® of Denver South also offers whitewashing brick in the Denver South areas. If you are unfamiliar with what whitewashing is, it’s a technique of applying watered-down paint on brick, giving the brick a translucent white coat. This allows the texture of the brick to show through the paint, while reducing the appearance of the red-tones in most brick. Our team of experts can help apply whitewashing techniques to your exterior brick or interior brick walls, if you aren’t looking for a full-coverage paint style.
Schedule a free estimate today for your brick whitewashing or brick painting project.
Ready To Paint Your Brick Home?
CertaPro Painters® offers exterior and interior brick painting for your home. Our team strives on timely turnarounds, friendly customer service, and professional skills to prep and paint your home for beautiful results.
See What Areas We Serve
Here’s a list of areas we serve in Denver South for exterior and interior brick painting.