Staircase & Banister Painting
in Denver, CO
Ready to make a change?
Painting Staircases and Banisters in the Denver Community
CertaPro Painters® of Denver specialize in stair and banister painting services. We can upgrade these spaces in both residential and commercial properties. Staircases are often one of the first things you see when entering a two-story home. They are a focal point for family and guests alike. When you maintain staircases and banisters, you can create a seamless look in both your interior and exterior spaces. Below are a few examples of staircases we get asked to renovate for homeowners and businesses.
Repairs & Staining
Stairway Banister & Trim Painting
Two Tone Banisters
The Staircase Renovation Process
There are quite a few steps that go into painting staircases and banisters. Each project will have its own unique set of requirements depending on the condition of the surfaces. Below is a general idea of what you can expect during your project.
- Remove any old nails or protrusions from the stairs, trim work may also need to be removed
- Rebuild broken stairs or landing areas
- Sand all wood surfaces, multiple sanding’s with increasing sandpaper grid is recommended
- Vacuum away dust from sanding
- Use a block sander or sand by hand for hard to reach corners and banisters
- Fill holes or imperfections with wood filler
- Reinstall or replace the previously removed trim work
- Wipe down surfaces with a rag and paint thinner
- Caulk areas of trim where needed
- If painting, prime surfaces to be painted
- Paint two coats of paint
Book Your Estimate Today!
At CertaPro Painters® of Denver, our trained professional painters will transform your stairwell into something you will be proud of. Book your free estimate now!
Local Staircase Painting Projects
Below are a few of the local staircases and banisters we have painted in Denver. Click on any image to zoom in.