Commercial Case Study
Rivers Oak Apartments Painting Project
Ready to make a change?
Multi-Family Apartment Painting Project
CertaPro Painters of Dayton received the opportunity to complete a full property exterior repaint at Rivers Oak Apartments. The project was completed in summer of 2019, and consisted of refreshing all buildings with a new two toned scheme. Utilizing multiple lifts, we were able to safely and effectively access 11 three story buildings, allowing us to complete this large project on time and on schedule. Multi-Family projects such as this one require a high level of planning and communication of which our commercial team at CertaPro Painters of Dayton was up for the challenge!
- TIMING: Completed project on a very tight deadline in order to adhere to finance loan requirements
- WOOD REPAIR: Multiple areas required wood repair prior to painting. This included wood replacement to soffits, trim boards, and plywood corridor ceilings
- DOORS: Coordinated the painting of over 400 entry doors
- PREP: Clean and prep all surfaces for paint, address caulking concerns as needed, replace rotted wood
- PAINT: Exterior color change of full property, club house, and leasing office
Photos can be seen below of how this building looked before, during and after the CertaPro Painters of Dayton® team completed project.
Job Site - Before
Job Site - In-Progress
Attention to Detail
Painting the top of the chimneys - attention to detail even at the highest levels
Team at Work
The team at work utilizing various types of equipment to complete the project in a timely manner