How To Choose a Painting Contractor in Englewood, FL
Your painting project is much more than an investment in your home, it’s an investment in you! Before making a decision, CertaPro Painters® recommends asking the following questions when choosing a painting contractor:
- Do they provide a written proposal?
- Does the proposal clearly specify the scope of the project as well as the brand and line of paint to be used?
- Will they prepare and follow a customized, detailed project plan that will address your work hours, your family’s routines, and any special considerations?
- Can they provide verifiable proof of insurance so that you are protected, and is their workmanship covered by a warranty?
- After the project is completed, will they follow up to make sure that you are completely satisfied?
Whether your whole home needs a fresh look or just one room, here are some of the house painting services CertaPro Painters® of Central SW FL can provide:
- Exterior Painting
- Interior Painting
- Cabinet Refinishing and Repainting
- Color Consultation
- Drywall Repair
- Painting and Staining
- Power Washing
Here are 10 reasons why you should choose CertaPro Painters® as your painting contractor:
- Quality. We take the time to do the right job by using high-quality materials and by performing the right tasks in the right order to ensure you are left with durable, quality finishes that you can be proud of.
- Experience. The team at CertaPro Painters® of Central SW FL has completed many interior and exterior projects and is familiar with the unique conditions and deterioration found in this area.
- Value. Simply put, CertaPro Painters® provides the best value – quality workmanship that endures at a fair price.
- Flexibility. Our team works hard to accommodate the unique aspects of our particular project, from timing and scheduling concerns to coordinating with other trades, our goal is to minimize the disruption that painting can have on your family’s lives.
- Color. With the help of our local color consultants, we will help you choose the perfect color(s) for your painting project.
- Details. From the thorough proposal that is tailored to your specific project to the consistency of your project’s straight paint lines, we know that it is the details of each job that lead to your complete satisfaction.
- No Surprises. Before starting your project, we make sure to fully understand your needs and the details at the start.
- Limited Warranty. We offer a written, limited warranty on all residential painting projects.
- Safety. We mean it when we say that “safety is job one” and we continually train our team on the safe use of materials, equipment, and access methods. You will feel confident that we are performing safe work on behalf of you, your family, and the environment.
- Certainty. CertaPro Painters® strives to perform high-quality painting with a focus on customer service that is not commonly found in the trade. You will feel certain that your experience with CertaPro Painters® is one of uncommon customer service and quality.
To get started, request a free estimate!