Acorn Finance Payment Options
CertaPro Painters of Central & Northeast Houston
Ready to make a change?
At CertaPro Painters® Central & Northeast Houston, we offer unbeatable financing options. We are partnered with Acorn Finance, so you’ll have no payments and no interest on approved credit. It’s just like paying with cash!
EZPay with Acorn Is a secure online financing option built to make your home improvement plans happen.
- $0/mo and as low as 0% interest for the first 3 months
- Secure 60-second application
- Check offers with no impact on your credit score
- Terms up to 12 years
- Options for loans up to $100k
- APRs as low as 4.49%
- No prepayment fees
How It Works
- Scan the QR code found below!
- Completed the 60-second online application
- Review multiple financing offers right away
- Choose the offer and term you prefer and finalize with the lender
- Receive your funds in 1-2 days
Each CertaPro Painters® business is independently owned and operated.
Offers/terms received are personalized based on loan amount, credit profile, borrower income, lender criteria, and other factors. If you are not pre-qualified, you will be notified immediately. You may refer to messages from Acorn Finance or its lender partners for more information about the decision. You may re-apply for a different amount, to add a co-borrower, or after unfreezing your credit file. You may also provide an alternative form of payment to CertaPro Painters.
Acorn Finance is not a lender but partners with lenders to make loans available. Acorn Finance is available online in the United States via internet-connected smartphones, tablets and personal computers nationwide except for MA, MD, NV, RI, VT, WV.
The lenders on Acorn Finance’s network don’t charge any penalties for early repayment. Some lenders charge an origination fee or other closing costs between 1-8%, and may deduct that fee from the loan amount or increase the loan amount to include the fee. No-fee options are clearly highlighted on the offers page in the application flow.
1. Annual percentage rates on loans with our partner lenders range between 0.00% and 35.99% and terms range between 2 and 12 years. Rates as of 3/4/2022. Advertised rates and terms are subject to change without notice. 3 Funding times may vary.
2. For illustrative purposes only, if you request $10,000, you could get a total loan of $10,000 with an 8.94% interest rate and $0 fees (note, if the lending partner charges an origination fee, it will increase the APR). You would receive $10,000 with 84 payments of $161. Actual rate and maximum loan amount are determined solely by the lender, which may differ from this example and depend on loan purpose, amount, term, length, and your credit profile. Loan closing contingent on final credit approval, verification of income, and other criteria established by the lender and your acceptance of all agreements and disclosures. Pre-approvals use a soft credit pull, which does not impact credit score; however, lenders will conduct a hard credit pull when you express interest in an offer and this could impact your credit score. This information is presented without warranty or guarantee of the availability of any loan.
At participating franchises only.