Main Street Matters
Discounted Painting PLUS we promote your business!
CertaPro Painters of the Main Line is inspired by Benjamin Moore's initiative "Main Street Matters." They are having a contest to see which North American town gets revitalized with a fresh coat of paint to the entire downtown!
We are doing our own version right here on the Main Line and Philly. Check out the Bazemore Gallery in Manayunk:
Do you have a storefront that is sorely in need of some TLC, but you don't quite have the cash? Give us a call and ask about our special "Main Street Matters" discount.
This is what we will do for you:
- We provide a 10-20% discount off of our services.
- We can paint it within three weeks.
- We will promote your business on Facebook, our website, and in emails to our 2,800 clients on the Main Line and Philly.
- We may make custom flyers to promote your business in your town.
- We can drive new customers to your business through our charities (we will make you a drop-off location on our website) if you want.
- We will increase your web presence with links to your website.
- If you own the building, you can also use EZPay and pay a year later with no interest.
- Free consultation with any of my Masters Of the Main Line preferred professionals and contractors, and invitation to one of our weekly meetings at the Villanova Conference Center.
- We like to barter for services.
What we ask of you
- Put a stack of our brochures on your counter.
- Sign up as a drop off location for our coat drive, children's book drive, or a donation box for our charity Homes for Our Troops.
- Allow us to put a small sticker on your window.
Contact Andrea Fanfera if you are interested:
CertaPro Painters - Sales & Philanthropy
Direct line 484-995-4587
After Photo of the Clock Tower on High Street in Pottstown that we did partially pro bono to help with the revitalization of Pottstown. We love helping with projects like this!