Marking 30 Years of Business on the Main Line!
With over 9,000 painting projects and 130,000 gallons of paint under our belt, we are proud to be celebrating 30 years in business! Since 1992, CertaPro Painters® of the Main Line has established itself as an award-winning, locally owned and operated painting company servicing residential and commercial customers across the Main Line.
Inspired by his family of entrepreneurs, owner Chris Drucquer grew up wanting his own business. While attending the University of Pennsylvania, he started painting houses on the Main Line for CollegePro, which led him to the CertaPro Painters® franchise. Since he already knew a thing or two about the industry, Drucquer couldn’t pass up the opportunity and signed on as the third franchisee back in the early 90s. The company now has more than 370 franchises spanning North America.
“Though owning the same business for 30 years may not be as exciting as working ten different jobs, it’s been a tremendous way to live,” says Drucquer. “We exist to inspire the people we love to achieve their dreams, and it’s been beyond rewarding to help so many people grow into their careers. Many of our employees have gone on to own their own businesses, and that’s something that makes me extremely proud.”
Over the past three decades, we have earned a reputation for delivering excellent service with our guiding principle being a time-tested truth: do the right thing. While this principle has helped us make critical business decisions, it also has helped us become a philanthropic pillar in the community. Here are some highlights of our charitable endeavors:
- Raised over $100k for Home for Our Troops and the Ardmore Rotary
- Painted two homes for Homes for Our Troops
- Collected and donated over 10,000 winter coats
- Collected and donated over 1,000 children’s books
- Raise money annually for breast cancer research by participating in CertaPro Painters® Paint it Pink campaign
“We wouldn’t have been able to stay in business this long without our customers,” says Drucquer. “I want to thank all of them for taking a chance on us those first years and for the way they treat our crews when they’re at their homes. I also want to thank my team. We’ve always focused on hiring for attitude and training for skill, and I think we’ve proven how successful this method has been since the most common thing we hear from our customers is our crews are great and our prices are fair.”
We will mark this milestone by hosting a celebration at the CertaPro Painters® corporate headquarters in Audubon, Penn. on Dec. 14 at 5 p.m. Light appetizers and beverages (non-alcoholic and alcoholic) will be provided.
Please RSVP by clicking here if you’d like to join us!
As an added thank you to our customers, we’re also offering 30% off interior painting projects through December 31, 2022!*
* Offer applies to residential interior painting projects only. Work must be completed by December 31, 2022 to be eligible for 30% off – any work scheduled in January will be 20% off. Must be presented at time of estimate. Not valid with other offers. Not valid on current estimates or proposals. Offer only valid at CertaPro Painters® of the Main Line. Expires 12/31/2022.