Vinyl and Aluminum Siding Painting
CertaPro Painters® of Washington, DC
Ready to make a change?
Vinyl and Aluminum Siding Painting Services in Washington, DC
Whether you just want a new look, or your old paint is dulling and/or peeling, you’ve come to the right place. Since 2012, CertaPro Painters® of Washington, DC has provided professional Vinyl and Aluminum Siding Painting services to the District of Columbia areas. Additionally, we offer a 2-year warranty on many of the services we perform.
Due to the impact of the elements, it is recommended that an Aluminum Siding be repainted for 5-10 years, and a Vinyl Siding be repainted every 10-25 years. If your paint is dulling and/or peeling, it’s definitely time for a new paint job. If left in disrepair, the siding itself is vulnerable. By repainting, you will reseal and protect your siding, and your home exterior will look great while you do it.
Siding Painting Process
In order to create a beautiful finish on your vinyl or aluminum siding, it is imperative that the proper preparation and coatings are used. The proper steps to applying a new coat of paint to vinyl or aluminum siding are very similar:
- Power Wash – A thorough cleaning is a critical step toward starting a painting job. This can be said about any material when it comes to exterior surfaces. Our painters will not start a job until we have a clean surface to work with. This means removing all mold, mildew, and debris from the surface. Our team can both power wash and hand wash the exterior before we start the painting process.
- Preparation – After our team has cleaned the surface, we start by setting up paint supplies and applying primer, if necessary. If the vinyl or aluminum siding is pitted or porous, the surface will benefit from primer, to create a smooth surface that paint can adhere to.
- Paint – Once everything is prepped, our professional painters will bring in the chosen high-quality paint color and apply that to the exterior surface. We apply multiple coats in order to evenly cover the area, taking care not to apply too much paint in one section. After we apply a coat, we left the paint dry before we decide it needs a second coat.
- Clean – After the paint drays, our painting crew will clean up around your home and removed all our painting supplies and equipment from your area.
- Inspect – Our job site supervisor will walk you through the space after the job is complete to give you an opportunity to review the work and provide any additional feedback.
Siding Painting Projects in Washington, DC
See below for a sample from our portfolio of projects we completed in the area.
Ready to protect and beautify your home’s aluminum or vinyl siding?
Enjoy time for the things you want to do and let us tackle your vinyl or aluminum siding project. Our team has the right approach to add new life to your exteriors.
Trust the Experts at CertaPro Painters® of Washington, DC to Professionally Paint your Home’s Siding
It is recommended that colors of the same shade be used. For example, if your siding was once navy blue, it is recommended that you choose a color with a similar depth, like a rich burgundy or lush green. The same can be said for lighter colors. Trust the experts at CertaPro Painters of Washington DC to get your vinyl siding to the color of your choice.