Home Painters of St. Charles, MO
Featured Residential Project
Ready to make a change?
Creative Wall Renovation in Eureka, MO
A modern home in Eureka, MO needed CertaPro Painters® of St. Charles, South County & West County services to come up with a solution for an interior issue. The home’s living room had a steeply pitched ceiling connected to a curved wall. The seam where these two sections met continued to fail despite past efforts to repair it. CertaPro’s professionals created a custom trim piece to bend with the curvature of the wall and cover the failing seam, while maintaining the modern feel of the home. CertaPro Painters® are equipped to handle custom home projects to provide premium services for their clients.
Modern homes provide their own set of challenges with their fluid architecture and custom requirements. This Eureka home had tight narrow hallways with high ceilings and a curved wall. Special scaffolding was required to operate and the repair required a custom piece of trim to complete the finish.
Their professionals also had to plan in accordance to the work schedule of the client. CertaPro was only permitted to work when the home was empty, making coordinated efforts and efficient work in tight windows necessary.
- Failing Seam – The seam where the wall and ceiling met would not hold and needed masking
- Curved Walls – The curved nature of the walls required custom work for the applied trim
- Narrow Hallways – The curved and narrow hallways made special scaffolding necessary to complete the project
- Prep – The wall seam was evaluated and measured to create a custom trim piece
- Trim Application – Special scaffolding was used to properly apply the trim to the modern wall design
PROJECT TIMELINE – 2 days
CertaPro professionals evaluated the area of concern and took pictures of the sections that needed renovation.
The seam between the wall and ceiling was failing and left an unattractive interior look.
THE FINAL RESULT
After completing the project, CertaPro Painters® of St. Charles, South County & West County surveyed the renovated areas to ensure the quality of their services.