Business Painters of Greater St. Louis
Featured Commercial Project
Ready to make a change?
Thrift Store Project in St. Louis, MO
CertaPro Painters® of St. Charles, South County & West County received the opportunity to participate in a retail thrift store project in April 2020. Formerly a grocery store, the 22,000 square foot location required a full gut and remodel. Certapro’s professionals were brought in once the drywall was in place and the finishing touches were needed. On a tight deadline, the CertaPro team was equipped to complete their assignment efficiently while meeting their high standards.
Large scale projects contain their own set of challenges. Often, they require proper coordination within the team and communication with the client. These projects also tend to require specific equipment to make sure the project is completed in a timely manner.
The deadline of this project presented an extra hurdle. The 22,000 square foot interior needed to be painted in a condensed amount of time. CertaPro’s team was able to handle the guidelines presented with careful planning.
- Gutted Interior – The interior was completely gutted requiring an all-encompassing renovation
- New Drywall – The new drywall required a full coating on their completely bare surfaces
- Trim – The trim required a repaint as well to provide a uniform look for the interior
- Prep – The interior was prepped for painting, requiring taping and proper equipment being present for project completion
- Coat – The bare drywall was painted using lifts and spray equipment to finish the task quickly
PROJECT TIMELINE – 3 days
The CertaPro team gathered images of the workspace to record the areas that would require their attention.
Walls and Trim
The interior had windows and door trim that needed proper preparation for a high level finish.
CertaPro took pictures of the progress taking place in the store, showing the magnitude of the project they were conducting.
Walls were being painted different colors for a striking interior look for the store.
THE FINAL RESULT
The completed project was chronicled with images of the fully painted areas in the store.
The angled and irregular sections of the store were fully painted to provide a uniform look with the walls.