CertaPro Painters® of Pinehurst-Fayetteville
Ready to make a change?
Light Carpentry Services in Pinehurst-Fayetteville
CertaPro Painters® of the Pinehurst-Fayetteville offers carpentry services as well as high-quality painting services. Our skilled team can help you fix your home or commercial space with top of the line, up-to-code repairs.
This home repair service ties in with other services provided, such as deck repair and molding installation.
Our carpentry services vary between indoor and outdoor services, from siding and window repair to kitchen cabinets and bookshelves, we provide a wide variety of light carpentry services:
Interior Carpentry Services
- Banisters and stair spindles: A damaged banister and missing or broken spindle can compromise the safety of your stairs and should be repaired as soon as possible.
- Doors: Damaged doors and doorframes can easily be fixed.
- Baseboards: Baseboards that are rotten or cracked need replacing so that your home or business looks healthy and its value is not reduced.
- Kitchen cabinets: Over time, kitchen cabinets can become worn, their hinges may become loose, and they may not hang or close properly. These issues need fixing before the cabinets become permanently damaged.
- Library bookshelves: Do you have broken, slanting, or leaning shelves? These are not a problem for CertaPro Painters® of the Main Line contractors and repairmen.
- Wood rot replacement: Wood rot is a serious problem. When wood gets damp or wet, it develops fungi which gradually destroys the wood’s structure. If you have areas of wood rot, you need to replace them before it spreads any further.
- Fixing a portico or pergola: Everything from the elements to general wear and tear can cause damage to your portico or pergola. The sooner the repairs are made, the sooner you can get back to enjoying your garden features.
The Cost of Light Carpentry Services
CertaPro Painters® of Pinehurst-Fayetteville is an excellent choice for light carpentry, especially when there is also a painting element to the project. Your local CertaPro Painters® of Pinehurst-Fayetteville team will give you an accurate, competitive quote for the labor cost. Any materials which are required will be added to a separate estimate. The cost of this will depend on a variety of factors, including which materials are selected.
Exterior Carpentry Services
- Door and window frame repairs: Whether it’s wood rot, leaky doors or windows, warped frames or rusted hinges, CertaPro Painters® of the Main Line has a fix.
- Soffit and fascia: Fascia cover the soffit and give your roof a finished look. If either of these parts of your home or business has damage, you need a professional carpentry service to fix them adequately.
- Eaves: Eaves can become damaged when squirrels or birds build their nests in them. This type of damage needs to be fixed immediately to prevent problems with your roof.
- Siding: Damaged siding needs to be repaired or replaced. The best option will depend on the extent of the damage.
How Contractors Provide Light Carpentry
If you’re wondering how CertaPro Painters® of the Pinehurst-Fayetteville are able to provide light carpentry, the answer is simple. Our team has a painting crew that also does carpentry. For this type of home repair service, we remove hardware and doors as needed and rehang the doors once the repair is completed, often with a better fit than how we found them. We also add paint finishes wherever they may be needed so that your home or business looks as good as new.
The Benefits of Using a Skilled Carpentry Contractor for Home Repair Services
There are many benefits to using CertaPro Painters® of the Pinehurst-Fayetteville carpentry services, but one of the foremost is that it will save you money. Our home repair and light carpentry services can typically be less expensive than using a repair person or construction company. We can also paint after making carpentry repairs if you need us to which will save you time. As well as the efficiency of pricing, one-stop shopping, and project coordination between carpentry and painting, you can also rest assured that our workmanship is of the highest quality. This is because, unlike many contractors or other home repair services, our team is trained and certified for repairs and painting.
Carpentry Services for Your Home’s Interior
We have the ability to work on a variety of areas within your home. Here are just a few that we see most often:
Crown molding installation
High-quality crown molding is a popular choice to increase a home’s appeal. Installation can take place in virtually any room, however, it is not typically recommended for rooms with curved walls or rounded ceilings. Repairing existing crown molding can sometimes be accomplished before installing new crown molding, though every case is unique. Designers usually recommend crown molding that’s professionally installed.
One of our specialties is interior door installation and replacement. Damaged doors, Out-of-date design or maybe just ready to be replaced, our team can replace and install any of your doors such as bedroom doors, entryways, patio doors, and more.
Baseboard trim installation
If you’ve ever tried to install baseboards on your own, then you would probably agree that looks can be deceiving. All too often a DIY baseboard installation is compromised by gaps or ill-fitting joints, resulting from walls that aren’t flat, floors that aren’t level, or corners that aren’t square.
Let us save you the headache of dealing with minor imperfections that might cause you more trouble than you know.
Door casings and window trim work
Casing, as the trim around doors (and windows) is called, has a strong impact on the overall style, appearance, and proportion of an opening as well as the overall style of your home’s interior. On the practical side, it conceals the gap between the door frame (called a jamb) and the rough opening and helps to hold the frame in the opening.
Casing can be relatively plain, such as the popular clamshell design or square-edge design, or detailed, such as colonial-style molding. By far the most popular casing joint design is the mitered picture-frame casing.
Upgrade the look of your home with new casings around your doors and windows. Contact us today for a free estimate
Exterior Carpentry Services
Many homes need carpentry work done before we paint and that is why we have carpenters on staff to replace rotted wood, repair aged wood and upgrade items that are so common in our area.
whether you need your whole home re-shingled or just need to replace a few shingles that were blown off by the wind last winter, we can handle the job.
PVC Trim replacement
We recommend replacing the rotted wood boards with PVC (like Azek) so that they won’t rot again. You don’t have to replace all of your trim with PVC, just the rotted boards. The PVC will blend in nicely with your original trim after it is painted.
Wood Trim replacement
If budget is a concern, we can certainly replace your rotted trim boards with wood. Lots of our customers who are moving or putting their homes on the market choose wood materials over the more expensive PVC boards, because they will not be in their home long enough for the “investment” in PVC to pay off.
Window sills tend to rot quickly for a number of reasons but we can ensure your sills not only look great, but are in great shape for years to come.
Other exterior carpentry services include:
- Front door replacement
- Soffit replacement
- Deck board replacement: We can replace your deck floorboards and railings before we stain your deck.
- Fence fixes: We can replace rotted wood on your fence.
See all of the areas we provide carpentry services to:
By clicking next or submit you agreed to our