Commercial Case Study
Apollo Auto Sales
Ready to make a change?
The Client Challenge:
Apollo Auto Sales contacted us in November 2021 to update their exterior paint. Since they’re a car dealership with vehicles on the property and lots of foot traffic, we had to take extra precautions to ensure the job was done safely and efficiently. Aside from working around the business’s daily operations, the exterior also had damaged stucco, broken vinyl siding, and surfaces covered in grime.
The CertaPro Painters® Solution:
Coordination and communication with Apollo Auto Sales were paramount to completing this project. Depending on what part of the building we were working on, our crew would move vehicles away from the workspace. Additionally, we pressure washed the exterior and repaired the damaged stucco and broken vinyl siding before painting.
We used Benjamin Moore paints & primers for this project. Each location required 2 coats of paint and sheen application. The specific paints & primers are listed below:
- Front Stucco Façade Accent (Black): Benjamin Moore Exterior UltraSpec Elastomeric, Flat Finish
- Front Stucco Façade, Building Foundation (White): Benjamin Moore Exterior UltraSpec Elastomeric, Flat Finish
- Steel Siding, Gutters, Vinyl Siding (White): Benjamin Moore Exterior Ben, Low-Lustre Finish
- Metal Access Doors (Black): Benjamin Moore Ultra Spec DTM, Semi-Gloss Finish
- Large Overhead Garage Doors (Black): Benjamin Moore Exterior Ben, Low-Lustre Finish
The Success and Result:
After ten days, the final result was a rejuvenated building, both in look and durability. Apollo Auto Sales was pleased with our work.