Residential Brick Painting Services
CertaPro Painters® of Mercer/Southern Middlesex, NJ
Ready to make a change?
Professional Brick Painting Near You
CertaPro Painters® of Mercer and Middlesex offers brick painting service to all our New Jersery areas. Brick Painting has become a popular trend that presented itself in 2019 as a way to update your exterior brick home or interior brick walls by giving it a modern look. Brick painting has become such a high-demand that our company decided to offer that service near you! Our painting team can help improve your brick home with a clean painted look with our high-quality paints to protect your home from alternate elements, like weather and debris. The paint acts as a sealant for brick’s porous material and seals it off from penetrable forces like water and dirt. Once applied, maintaining your house from debris has never become easier.
Schedule an estimate online today or call 800-462-3782 for your brick painting project. CertaPro Painters® of Mercer and Middlesex uses professional methods to paint your brick home with a quick turnaround at a fairly inexpensive cost.
The Pros and Cons of Painting Brick
- Painting brick boosts curb appeal. There are so many colors you could choose from, some popular color choices are white, gray, and black. However, you can choose from a variety of other colors that would give the house a boost from its traditional brick hues.
- Painting brick protects the home. Brick is quite porous and paint acts a sealant by covering up the porous material, which elements could get inside the brick making the brick weaken overtime. Paint also protects the brick from fading due to sunlight.
- Cleaning has never been easier. Once brick is painted and is no longer porous, debris, meldew, and other dirt becomes easier to remove off the surface of your brick walls.
- You will need to repaint. Even high-quality paint will wear away from outside elements and will need to repainted again. If you notice any signs of fading, peeling, or chipped paint, our team is available to repaint your home on time and on-budget!
- Dirt is easier to see. Painting brick does make it easier to remove dirt from your home, but that also mean it’s easier to see dirt. However, since it’s easier to remove, remember to give your house a nice powerwash or handwash (if indoors) to remove debris. CertaPro Painters® of Mercer and Middlesex offers a powerwashing service in addition to our exterior brick painting or interior brick painting service.
- There’s no going back. Remember when you choose to paint your brick home, it’s pretty much a permanant fix. Due to the brick’s porous makeup, it’s hard to remove paint once it’s painted. Even if you try to remove paint to bring the brick back to it’s traditional hue it will be almost impossible to copy that look again once its been painted.
Ready To Paint Your Brick Home?
CertaPro Painters® offers exterior and interior brick painting for your home. Our team strives on timely turnarounds, friendly customer service, and professional skills to prep and paint your home for beautiful results.
See What Areas We Serve
Here’s a list of areas we serve in New Jersery for exterior and interior brick painting