Commercial Painting Project for Westminster Townhomes
CertaPro Painters of Germantown
Ready to make a change?
Owners and property managers were looking for a cost-effective way to update the old Tudor style look of the apartments, refresh the paint, and repair all damaged siding and trim. The project was contracted to CertaPro Painters of Germantown for one building per month over a 12 month period.
13 buildings, plus an office building: last painted years ago, lots of water damaged areas.
Carpentry required over 1,000 pieces of Red Cedar for trimming out the Tudor style buildings
- Pressure washed entire building to remove algae, stains and prep for painting
- Removed rusted and leaking gutters
- Repaired all fascia, rotten trim boards and re-framed all door frames
- Painted 2 coats on all wood surfaces
- Daily sweeping for nails
- Removed garbage from property weekly
- Worked with property manager to alert tenants of days working /etc.
- Used car covers for all vehicles left within 30 feet of spray areas
- Large property
- Many tenants
- Lots of children running around– caution had to be taken
- An unusually large number of repairs and carpentry needed on fascia, soffits, and trim (an average of 75 repairs per building)
My entire experience with Brian Spangler and his team was positive. We had an older commercial building that needed exterior painting. Brian and Nikki helped us with everything from color selection to type of paint to making a decision to replace the windows. They even had a suggestion for saving and repainting some exterior lights that saved us money. The work was done quickly and professionally. I certainly recommend them to anyone who needs this type of work done in the future.
- James B. | Memphis, TN