Kids Bedroom Paint Colors Inspo
Our team at CertaPro Painters® of Chagrin-Falls has painted countless bedrooms, including kids. We love seeing the room come to life and look on the parents faces when they see the final result. Paint is the main factor in the theme and style of your child’s room. We all want our kids to be happy and comfortable in their rooms. The color of the paint on their bedroom’s walls can have an effect on their mood and behaviors just as it can in adults. Here are the top 7 colors to put in your child’s bedroom.
- White – White is like a blank canvas. It allows the freedom to do whatever you want with the décor. You can choose to go with bold and colorful décor, or you can go the fresh and clean route. Either way you can’t go wrong with a nice white shade. This is also the best option if you don’t want to have to worry about changing the paint color as they get older.
- Light Blue or Teal – Light blue is relaxing and peaceful, which is probably what you want in your kid’s room. Teal is also a great choice, we personally love it the most when paired with green.
- Green – This is a popular color trend right now but we love a bold green shade for a kid’s room. This would look especially good if you incorporate plants or a jungle theme.
- Chalkboard Walls – Chalkboard walls are a sure-fire way to please your children. This will allow them to express their creativity and they will love showing their friends. Also, maybe this will keep them from drawing on the actual walls.
- Burnt Orange – Orange can be friendly and warm. Just be sure to choose a shade that isn’t too bright. Paired with creams and browns this will be the coziest room yet.
- Lavender – Lavender adds a subtle touch of color into a room and is a popular choice for little girl’s room.
If you are feeling inspired and are ready for an estimate, contact us today! The first step is to schedule a free, no obligation estimate. You can do so by filling out the form online or by calling us at 440-893-0053. We look forward to talking to you soon!