Living Room Painting
Refresh the Space in your Home to Gather with Family and Friends
Painting a living room can transform it into a welcoming area for your friends and family to enjoy. It’s a room that requires a special painting approach to coordinate your furniture with the rest of the space.
Living Room Painting Tips
Your living room should be functional and comfortable, so paint color can play a big role in promoting the right ambience. We can offer valuable tips for choosing the right paint colors.
- Since warm colors appear to advance rather than recede, choosing sunny colors for large open rooms can make them seem more intimate.
- Neutral colors complement, rather than compete with, expansive outdoor views, allowing nature’s beauty to become an integral part of the living space.
- White paint on molding and trim can reveal beautiful details of design and craftsmanship.
- Beautiful fabrics can drive the selection of wall colors that highlight the lovely nuances of furnishings and accessories.
Trust our expert painting process:
We can help design the perfect space to create new memories with your friends and family. Our professional staff is committed to delivering the high quality service & paint work that has become synonymous with our brand name.
- Set-up– Items are covered with clean, new plastic sheeting. All floors are protected with drop cloths.
- Prepare– Based on your requests, holes and cracks in ceilings and walls are filled; stains are sealed and surfaces are scuff sanded.
- Paint– Repaired areas are primed and premium quality paint is applied for a uniform finish.
- Clean– We treat your home with the utmost care and respect. We do our best to leave everything right where we found it and we methodically clean work areas.
- Inspect– After our own inspection, your job site supervisor will walk you through the space, giving you the opportunity to review our work and to provide any initial feedback.
Ready to turn your living room into the space where everyone can relax in and enjoy?