Commercial Exterior Painting Project
Featured Commercial Project
Ready to make a change?
Greens Electrical Supply in Rochester Hills, MI
Greens Electrical Supply is an electronics supplier to the North American Market. They operate a warehouse in Rochester Hills. They requested a quote to have the cement block on the exterior of their property cleaned and scraped. Then painted with something more aligned with their image.
CertaPro was called and it was requested to have the cement block on the exterior of their property cleaned and scraped. Then commercially painted with something more aligned with their image.
- The stripe required some precision to tie the whole building together in one clean tight look.
- Exterior needed throughout cleaning and prep to repair damaged sections
- Tall exterior walls
- Prep – Power wash along with by mechanical scrapping which removed considerable paint.
- Repair – Provided Sherwin Williams Block Filler to address areas that required a prime and profile build up.
- Paint – We top coated with another Sherwin Williams Exterior paint to provide an ultra-clean look.
Started: July 2020
Duration: 3 days
Before the project began an assessment was made of the exterior to account for any special equipment needed.
In progress - Line prep
The exterior was done with a small team and ladders. Here the crew is prepping the lines before painting.
THE FINAL RESULT
After completion, Greens Electrical Supply has a clean, modern new look that will last for many years.
After Painting - Lines & White Brick
We made sure to keep steady and straight accent lines and even coats of paint on the exterior.
Back & Side of Building
A view of the loading area and side of building after the project was completed.
Clean Boundary Lines
The project needed to come up to the brick wall shown here, it was important to keep this line clean.