Stucco Painting & Repair Services
in Northeast San Antonio
Ready to make a change?
Professional Stucco Painting Services in Northeast San Antonio
Our team of experienced painters in Northeast San Antonio have years of experience with painting and restoring stucco homes. Many of the homes in our service area have a stucco exterior and it is easy to see why. Not only is a stucco home beautiful, but it can hold its own against our hot and sunny climate. Stucco homes are known for their durability, but they will still occasionally need routine painting and maintenance services. If your home is experiencing paint fading, discoloration, or cracks along your stucco, it is time to schedule your next stucco painting service.
The Stucco Painting & Repair Process
There are quite a few steps that go into a professional stucco painting service. Below are the steps we take to ensure your complete satisfaction with our work.
- Repairs: Cracks appear due to the gradual shifting of your building and the seasonal weather patterns. Cracking can also be caused by the improper fitting of lath and an incorrect mixture of stucco. Our painting experts can evaluate the different kinds of cracks and identify their cause. We repair all cracks in the stucco surfaces, ensuring greater stability.
- Replacing Stucco: Sometimes, repair techniques are not enough to fix your stucco problem and your need remediation. One of the most common problems with stucco siding is water damage. If it’s left untreated, there is a high risk that mold will develop. If the stucco is damaged, we assess the functional flaws and replace it.
- Start Priming: The main reason you want to use primer on your stucco is that it covers the sites of your repairs, leaving a smooth finish. The last thing you want is for the stucco to absorb moisture from the coating. We seal the cured stucco with elastomeric/waterproof primer to create a uniform surface for applying a coating.
- Complete Painting Service: Apart from the fact that painting your stucco makes it look better, paint also helps protect the stucco from rain, pollution, and mold. It also helps to preserve stucco and prevent cracking and crumbling. We want you to enjoy your stucco for years to come. We apply a coat of waterproof paint which will expand and contract to provide superior protection.
Local Stucco Painting Projects
Below are a few stucco painting services that we have completed in Northeast San Antonio. Click on any image to zoom in.
The painters (3) did a great job on my house. They work hard and are experienced, considerate and thorough. I definitely recommend them.
- Pam P. | New Braunfels, TX
Why Choose Professional Exterior Stucco Painters?
Our team at CertaPro Painters® of Northeast San Antonio has access to the latest technology available for stucco painting and repair. The technology we use to fix your stucco will depend on the problem, but our team will be able to assess your needs and give you a range of options.
This means you have choices. What’s more, because our exterior stucco painters have years of experience, you can rest assured that your stucco repair and painting will be done right, giving you the peace of mind you deserve.
Common Questions About Stucco Painting Projects
How often should you paint a stucco house?
Stucco should be painted every five to ten years, depending on the environmental factors the stucco has been exposed to. It’s important to paint and upkeep exterior stucco surfaces to prevent cracks and other damage from forming over time.
What prep work is done before applying stucco paint?
The stucco surfaces should be cleaned and free of dust and dirt, this can be done with a brush or with power washing equipment. Once clean, cracks and imperfections are patched with caulking or stucco repair products. After surface prep is complete, trim lines are taped off and the area is ready to be painted.
Can CertaPro Painters® of Northeast San Antonio repair cracked or damaged stucco?
Yes, for most types of minor stucco damage, we can repair the stucco as part of a painting project. In some cases of severe damage, a stucco specialist may be needed.
What are the trending exterior paint colors for stucco homes?
Traditionally stucco is painted in natural colors like white, gray, beige, or tan. In some areas, blue is also popular for stucco exteriors.
What kind of paint is best for stucco exteriors?
Acrylic latex products are best for stucco painting projects. There are options when it comes to product selection, so be sure to ask for recommendations during your initial estimate appointment.