Stucco Painters of Tucson, AZ
Featured Residential Project
Ready to make a change?
Stucco Repair in Tucson
In June 2020, CertaPro Painters® of Tucson, AZ accepted a stucco repair project on a residential garage. The previous repair was incorrectly applied and needed to be completely redone. Stucco requires a specific set of materials and techniques to accurately represent the style. CertaPro’s professionals have experience with stucco repair to satisfy customer needs and to meet their high standards of work.
Stucco repair presents its own set of challenges. Specific materials and techniques are necessary for a properly finished product. The previous repair was bad enough that the entire stucco section was scraped off the garage before the renovation could start.
The CertaPro team made a plan to provide a smooth painted surface in place of the previously faulty repair work so the garage received a new uniform appearance.
- Damaged Stucco – The stucco was faulty due to the improper application of the previous repair attempt
- Uneven Application – The stucco was uneven, dismissing any sort of consistent look to the garage
- Incorrect Materials – The materials used for the stucco style weren’t proper, creating cracking and uneven surfaces
- Prep – The old stucco was removed prepared for a proper stucco application
- Paint – The garage was primed and painted to give it a new uniform look
PROJECT TIMELINE – 3 days
CertaPro’s professionals surveyed the areas of concern and took pictures before starting work on the project.
Poorly Made Stucco
The application of a previous repair created uneven and cracking sections of stucco
Improper Stucco Materials
The stucco finish was created with the wrong materials creating an unappealing look that needed completely redone.