At CertaPro Painters®, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority. We’re focused on providing you with a worry-free painting experience that fits your needs – complete with safety and cleaning guidelines to keep you and our teams safe.
Practicing Good Hygiene Etiquette
The teams at our independently owned and operated locations are encouraged to follow preventative safety and cleaning measures, including the following:
- Cleaning our hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using hand sanitizer.
- Wearing mask when around others.
- Keeping a safe distance (6 feet) from others.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Staying home when sick.
Keeping Our Customers Safe
- We offer on-site or remote estimates – it’s your choice.
- Before entering a customer’s home or property, we will communicate that we’re healthy and ask if our customer is as well.
- Instead of shaking hands we will greet each other verbally without any contact.
- We will utilize shoe covers to prevent tracking in contaminants.
- If at any time customers have questions about our preventative safety and cleaning measures, we’re more than happy to answer them.
What Can You Do To Help?
- Let us know in advance of your appointment if you have any concerns or if you would like us to take special precautions.
- Inform us if anyone in the household has health issues, like the flu or a cold.
If you would like more information on the latest news to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in your everyday practices, please visit CDC.gov or Coronavirus.gov for daily updates.
Thank you for your continued confidence and trust in CertaPro Painters®. Your comfort and safety are extremely important to us and we look forward to providing the best, and most accommodating, customer experience possible.