Director of Training
Learn more about the Director of Training Position with Certa ProPainters, Ltd.
Working as the Director of Training
The Director of Training is responsible for developing and influencing consistency between online and in-person training across multiple programs. The role includes a blend of program design, designing effective adult learning, facilitation and one-on-one coaching focused on increasing skill for performance improvement. The Director of Training reports to the Sr. Vice President of Leadership & Strategy.
Certa ProPainters, Ltd. is a franchisor of more than 370 independently owned and operated CertaPro Painters® franchised businesses located through the United States and Canada. CertaPro Painters® began operations in 1992 and has become the largest residential and commercial painting company in North America.
- Co-facilitate all existing training classes; Residential Sales, Production, Commercial, Development Owner School
- Provide written feedback to new and existing designers and facilitators on the Facilitation and Designing
- Effective Adult Meetings Competency Models
- Serve as a backup to the lead facilitators should they be unavailable to execute their training
- Lead the design and facilitation of all new and existing Franchise VP/GM Peer Groups (typically facilitated in person)
- Lead the design and facilitation of all existing and new Associate Peer Groups (typically virtually facilitated)
- Residential Sales Associates, Commercial Sales Associates, Production Associates, Office Associates
- Collaborate on the revision of Associate Recruiting, Orientation & Training, Operating, and Retention processes
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate with all departments to understand and serve the needs of CertaPro
- Obtain feedback to assist in identifying the needs of the target audiences, identify gaps in the current training,
and be creative when innovating to fill the gaps.
- Work with Annual Conference Facilitators on the design and delivery of their breakouts and showcases
- Additional responsibilities as required
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrating experience with design and facilitation of consistent with the
standards of Designing Effective Adult Learning.
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to travel out of state/overnight (approx. 30-50%)
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrating experience with design and facilitation of consistent with the
- Reside or relocate within 50 miles of Audubon, PA
- Credentials in Facilitation and Designing Effective Adult Learning
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including group facilitation and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, professional self-awareness, and emotional intelligence
- Highly technology-literate; ability to quickly learn new systems and tools
- Ability to think creatively, strategically, and systematically, while also attending to details effectively
- Ability to prioritize and organize work in the midst of rapid change, manage multiple tasks and projects
effectively as a self-directed leader of multiple initiatives
- Leadership and skill development opportunities
- A collaborative, supportive work environment
- Competitive compensation package of $110,000 to $135,000
- 401(k) with employer match
- Health insurance, including dental insurance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health Savings Account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Vision insurance
- A salary range and benefit information for this position is available by contacting [email protected].
Each CertaPro Painters® business is independently owned and operated.
Types of Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website.
Information We Collect Directly From You.
The Website is intended to provide you with information about employment and/or independent contractor opportunities with independently owned and operated franchisees of CertaPro®. If you submit or input any information via the Website, request information about employment and/or independent contractor opportunities with independently owned and operated franchisees of CertaPro®, submit comments, or otherwise interact with the Website, we collect the information that you manually provide. This information may include personal information such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number, as well as other information that you may choose to provide such as qualifications, training, background, education, and experience.
Information We Collect Automatically.
CertaPro® may collect certain information automatically, including your IP address, your operating system, your location, the types of Internet browsers and devices you use and information about the way you use the Website. This information may be collected by cookies, web beacons and other technologies.
Use of Your Information by CertaPro®
We use the information that is collected from your use of the Website to provide the information and/or services that you request. In order to do so, we may need to share your information with independently owned and operated CertaPro® franchisees and other third parties.
We may also use the information you provide us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and other promotions and offers.
We may also use the information you provide us or that is that is collected from your use of the Website to monitor or improve the use of the Website, and for internal business analysis or other business purposes.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your information with affiliates, franchisees, agents and vendors of CertaPro® for various purposes, including the information that you submit about employment and/or independent contractor opportunities with independently owned and operated franchisees of CertaPro®.
We may disclose your information as required or permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process. We may also disclose your information when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
We may share aggregated, anonymized data with third parties for marketing, research, analytics and other business purposes.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We incorporate reasonable safeguards to protect the information that we process and maintain. Please be aware that although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information that we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. Our security policies and procedures are reviewed periodically and revised as appropriate.
The website is not intended for use by children, and CertaPro® does not knowingly collect personal information from or market to children.
Information collected by CertaPro® may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers and/or servers located outside of your state, province, territory or country. By visiting the website, you consent to the transfer and storage of information by CertaPro® as we deem appropriate.
Third Party Sites
Choices About How We Collect and Use Your Information
Tracking Technologies. We use “cookies” on the Website, which are small text files that are stored on a user’s computer and allow websites to remember information about users. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, and you have the choice to set your browser to accept or reject cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the features and services made available through the Website.
Comments and Questions
Last Modified: August 9, 2017
Welcome to the website (the “Website”) of CertaPro Painters® (“CertaPro®” or “we”, “us” or “our”). The following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your access to and use of the Website.
Acceptance of Terms
Please read these Terms carefully before use of the Website. Your use of the Website will be deemed to be your acceptance of these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, do not use the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
All information, text, photographs, graphics, images, videos, logos, data, software and other materials including CertaPro® trademarks, service marks and copyrights (collectively the “Content”) found on the Website are owned or licensed by CertaPro® and may not be used, copied, broadcast, distributed, uploaded, posted or shared in any way without the express written consent of CertaPro®.
CertaPro® expressly reserves all intellectual property rights in the Content. Nothing contained on the Website grants or should be construed as granting any license or right to use the Content for any purpose without the express written consent of CertaPro®.
Use of the Website
The Website is intended to provide you with information about employment and/or independent contractor opportunities with independently owned and operated franchisees of CertaPro®.
Your use of the Website does not constitute any association, partnership, agency, employment relationship or joint venture between you and CertaPro® and/or any independently owned and operated franchisees of CertaPro®.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You may not use the Website:
- to violate any applicable law or regulation;
- to infringe the rights of any third party, including without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, and contractual rights;
- for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms;
- to cause harm or damage to any person or entity;
- to interfere with the proper operation of the Website; or
- to upload, post or transmit any material that violates any law, infringes on the rights of any third party or contains defamatory, libelous, abusive, threatening, obscene or otherwise objectionable material (as determined by CertaPro® in its sole discretion).
Third Party Websites
THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
CERTAPRO® DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE AVAILABILITY, USE, TIMELINESS, SECURITY, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF, OR OTHERWISE RESPECTING, THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE.
ANY MATERIAL VIEWED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL, OR USE OF THE WEBSITE. INFORMATION PUBLISHED AT THIS SITE MAY REFER TO PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR JURISDICTION.
BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL CERTAPRO® BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR CAUSED BY OR RELATED TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, LINE FAILURE, AND ALL OTHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES FROM THE WEBSITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, CERTAPRO’S® TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR LINKS, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO ACCESS THIS WEBSITE.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
CertaPro®, in its sole discretion, may terminate or restrict your use or access to the Website for any reason, including, without limitation, if CertaPro® believes you have violated or acted inconsistently with these Terms.
CertaPro’s® failure to enforce any portion of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any of its rights under these Terms.
In the event that any provision or part of any provision in these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, then the provision shall be deemed severed and separated from the other provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent enforcement is limited, then the provision or provisions so affected shall be deemed to have been modified to the extent necessary to make said provision or provisions enforceable.
YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS CERTAPRO® AND ITS PRESENT AND FORMER OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, FRANCHISEES, AGENTS, SERVANTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS FROM AND AGAINST ANY ACTUAL OR THREATENED CLAIMS, ACTIONS OR DEMANDS, LIABILITIES AND SETTLEMENTS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE LEGAL AND ACCOUNTING FEES) RESULTING (OR ALLEGED TO RESULT) FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IN ANY MANNER THAT VIOLATES OR IS ALLEGED TO VIOLATE ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR THESE TERMS.
Delays and Accessibility
The Website may be subject to limitations, delays, failures or other problems associated with the use of the Internet and electronic communications. From time to time, we may restrict access to all or some parts of the Website. CertaPro® is not liable if the Website is unavailable at any time for any reason.
Changes to Terms
From time to time, we may change these Terms to accommodate new technologies, industry practices, regulatory requirements or for other purposes in our sole discretion. You are advised to check the Terms regularly, as continued use is deemed to be approval of and consent to all such changes.
Changes to Website
We may update the content on the Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. The materials and services at the Website may be out of date, and CertaPro makes no commitment to update the materials and services at this Website.
Comments and Questions
If you have a comment or question about the Terms, please contact us at [email protected]
Last Modified: August 9, 2017